11:11 – A Magical Number in Numerology That Will Make Achieving Your New Year’s Aspirations Easier Than You've Ever Thought. See If One of Your New Year’s Resolutions for 2011 is on the List!
This is Also The Year of the Rabbit in Chinese Astrology (great synchronicity), and we know that the Rabbit is symbolic of good fortune, increase in earnings as well as fertility. If you do something to act up on it (big IF), and then move actively in it's direction. The place is here, the time is now and you just need to take advantage of it for it for the magic to happen!
The Top 11 Resolutions of 11:
- Loose Weight (Decrease Body Fat) – This is important for not just for looking more physically appealing and youthful. It's a matter of being as healthy as you can, so you can enjoy all that life has to offer. You can’t enjoy too much of life seated in a dialysis chair. So do something today to begin the program for a new healthier and more attractive you. For more information on how you can lose weight quickly and safely visit Easy Diets That Work.
- Stop Smoking – The facts are clear about smoking's effects on your health. And there is never been a better and easier time to quit smoking once and for all. They have cool and trendy electronic cigarettes that will help you cut the nicotine down and make quitting a breeze. You also won’t be out in the cold because you can use these in all public places, even in front of your non- smoking mate. For more information on quitting cigarettes, visit Stop Smoking Help.
- Develop and/or Deepen Your Spiritual Connection – Most people know deep down inside that life is practically meaningless without a sense of purpose and direction in life. Understanding yourself and your spiritual connection to your source (God or whatever your belief system is comfortable with) makes it easier to put one step in front of the next to get to you really want to be. For more information on spirituality visit Zero Limits.
- Find a Career That You Makes You Happy – Money is great and happiness is even greater. If you find a career that makes you happy and allows you to shine in the world, you will not only become truly happy but also abundantly wealthy! There is a prominent study by Srully Blotnick that was done between the 80′s and the 90′s that followed 1,500 students for 20 years. There were two groups. Group A had 1.245 people and they followed money before enjoyment. Group B had 255 students and followed their passion first. At the end of 20 years, there were 101 Millionaires between them. The shocking results – 1 student was from group A (money first) and the rest were from Group B, those that followed passion first. As Forrest Gump says “That's All I Got To Say About That!”
- Achieve Financial Abundance – This is high on most everyone’s list and for good reason. Health and Wealth are synonymous (they are similar in meaning). With more Income (energy coming in) you have more to give, as well as more freedom. Finding a purposeful career or beginning a hobby that you just love to do, can be the key to more cash flowing freely into your life. Find something you love, and blog about it, or do it and invite others to do the same. Soon you’ll have a following and a network of people seeking you out professionally!
- Eat Healthier, More Nutritious Food – We all know that what you put into your body will in time become your body (and also brain). Choosing wisely not only will make you look and feel more younger, but will increase the quality of your life as well as the quality of your relationships. Being in a happy state begins with nutrition, because it directly leads to what chemicals are available to produce ecstatic moods or negative and depressing ones.
- Get in Optimum Shape– This goes hand in hand with holistic nutrition. If you don’t move it, you’ll eventually lose it. Put one in front of the other and walk to your nearest gym or place of fitness (can be a park, beach, trail or your friend’s garage.) Anywhere where you can flex your muscles and get that heart pumping youthful chemicals into your brain and bloodstream. Like Nike says “Just Do It.” For more information on getting in good shape visit Best Fitness Products.
- Develop Your Abs – This is not only just to look better than you have before (you can appear a decade younger by having flat abs), but more importantly it increases your overall health level. The biggest indicator of disease, longevity and quality of life is the size of your waist. This is a medical fact! Do something about it today and have the people you love wanting to reach out and touch the new you. For more information visit Ab Workouts.
- Detox Your Life – It’s time to allow things that are no longer serving you, whether people, jobs, places or habits that make you feel bad, to move on out of your life. You’ll never know how much freedom you can achieve by doing this. Start by detoxing your physical body (Zeolite) and then move on to every area of your life that you’d like to be happier in. You’ll wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. You deserve it and there is no better time to look inside and get rid of the old junk like right now.
- Whiten Teeth (Smile More Often) – This is not just about vanity and looking good (although this will do just that). This is about overall health and self-confidence. If you are not able to smile because your teeth are dingy looking, then you miss an opportunity to spread a little love around and attract the positive situations and people into your life that are waiting for your signal – your beautiful smile! For more information visit Best Teeth Whitening Products.
- Achieve Youthfulness and Also Longevity (Quality of Life) – This is where you take care of what you really want for yourself. When you do this, stress will melt off like hot butter on a warm summer night. Without stress your body can actually grow new brain, nerve and tissue cells. This means a more radiant looking you. Begin by looking at the previous 10 New Years Resolutions areas and check them off one by one. When you finish you will have attained this final goal, and be the happiest kid on the block (at any age). David Wolfe has this down to a science (he does have a whole team of longevity doctors and nutritionists on staff) with his Longevity Now Program.
These 11 New Years Resolutions are relatively easy to do if you just go down the list and check off the ones that are tugging on your heart strings. If this is you, then just do it! Don’t plan it – take a positive step towards it right now. Write it down, Blog it, Click on links, and take one positive step towards this goal. The resources you need will also be able to move towards you and you WILL achieve it faster than you realize. This is the lesson of 11:11 – Just Do It Now!