Arthritis in Fingers
Arthritis Fingers is the inflammation or irritation of the finger joint and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. We will experience finger joint pain in our thumb when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally stub it on a wall or basketball). Arthritis in Fingers can happen anytime but happens more frequently as you get older.
Finger Arthritis can make performing simple chores like opening a jar or turning a doorknob a challenge. One wrong turn can send pain shooting up to your brain, and then we’re left with red throbbing fingers. They can be stiff and even start becoming deformed and rather unsightly. There is plenty you can do to stop this and even reverse most of the damage.
There are 4 Main Types of Arthritis in Fingers that you should be aware of. Osteoarthritis in fingers, Rheumatoid Arthritis in fingers, Psoriatic Arthritis in fingers, and CPPD in fingers. CPPD (calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease) is a type of arthritis caused by deposits of junk calcium phosphate crystals that have accumulated in your joints. They have distinct patters of finger arthritis pain, and which finger joints they affect most.
Symptoms of Arthritis in Fingers
To be sure you have arthritis in finger joints look at the most common signs and see for yourself. Here are the most common Symptoms of Arthritis in Fingers:
- A popping and or clicking sensation as you move your finger
- Finger stiffness, usually most noticeable in the morning
- Finger locked in a bent position, which you are unable to straighten without pain
- Tenderness or a bump (nodule) at the base of the affected finger
- Finger catching or locking in a bent position, which suddenly pops straight
If you have any combination of the above finger arthritis signs then you will want to treat it as soon as possible so you don’t develop joint fusions that prevent you from using your hands normally. It can also help you reverse most or all of the damage to your finger joints if you treat it soon enough.
Arthritis in Fingers Treatment
There are some really great natural remedies for arthritis in fingers pain relief. Use this natural Arthritis in Fingers Treatment and you can not only reduce your pain in a hurry, but also heal the underlying cause of your finger arthritis so you can move forward in your life with greater health and mobility. Here is the best natural treatment for arthritis finger pain relief:
- Take all Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements to reduce your pain, swelling and inflammation quickly
- Apply a natural Arthritis Pain Relief Cream. Natural CBD Hemp Oil and Emu Oil Creams work really well for arthritis pain relief and increasing joint flexibility)
- Include joint cushioning Omega-3 Oils (natural inflammation reducer too)
- Finger Brace (uses compression to ease pain, you can use it with the pain relief cream and have it penetrate deeper and get even greater relief)
- If this is a chronic problem, then consider trying EFT Therapy (this is a natural energy approach that is based upon acupuncture, but without the pain or needles)
If you do these things you’ll discover that your finger arthritis pain will be gone, along with the symptoms. True healing can happen when you take the appropriate steps (not the common steps) and be good to your body.