Arthritis in the Ankles
Arthritis in the Ankles is the inflammation or irritation of the joints in the ankles and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. You will experience arthritis in ankle pain when you try and flex or straighten your ankle joint (or accidentally roll over on it when we’re sleeping and twist it while walking on an uneven surface). It also makes it more likely you get rolled ankles and sometimes even fractures as it can cause you to walk unevenly and strain one side more than the other.
As you age (particularly 40+), your tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on your lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is a type of arthritis and in this case Arthritis in the Ankles. It can be both ankles but is usually in one ankle.
Arthritis in Ankles Symptoms
If you have constant ankle pain then you will want to see if you have any arthritis ankle signs and symptoms. Here are the most common Arthritis in Ankles Symptoms:
- Ankle Joint Pain
- Extreme Tenderness in Your Ankles
- Ankle Joint Swelling
- Stiff Ankle Joints
- You May Notice a Clicking Sound When You Flex Your Ankles
- A Constant Feeling of Warmth in Your Ankles
- Red and Irritated Looking Ankles
- Difficulty Flexing Your Ankle Joints
If you have any combination of the above signs or symptoms of arthritis in the ankles then you will want to treat it as soon as possible so you don’t develop joint fusions that prevent you from walking normally. It can also help you reverse most or all of the damage to your ankles if you treat it soon enough.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Ankle
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Ankles usually starts on the smaller joints like the toe joints first and then moves upward as it progresses. Rheumatoid arthritis ankles can prevent you from walking when it gets real severe or you suffer an RA attack. It can also cause considerable pain and discomfort. Rheumatoid arthritis usually affects the hands and feet first and then start affecting other areas like the hips, elbows and ankles if left untreated.
Fortunately there is a lot you can do to stop the progression of rheumatoid arthritis in the ankles if you start a treatment as soon as possible. The natural treatment for arthritis in the ankles at the end of this article can help you stop the progression of this condition and even reverse it if you catch it soon enough. You will also want to treat the rheumatic condition (an autoimmune condition) by using a natural mineral called Zeolite.
Osteoarthritis in Ankle
Osteoarthritis in Ankle is a degenerative type joint disease commonly referred to as “wear and tear arthritis.” This type of arthritis in the ankles causes your cartilage that covers your ankle joints has worn thin or become ruptured (torn) causing pain, inflammation, swelling and a lot of pain. Osteoarthritis is frequently observed after an injury to a specific joint, in this case your ankle, because damaged tissue doesn’t always heal correctly. You can have bone spurs that wear out your cartilage and joint linings.
Avoid junk calcium supplements like calcium carbonate and sea shell or coral calcium as they end up in your joints if you are not overly active. Calcium can be very helpful if you use it in proper balance with magnesium and use the orotate type of each.
If you are carrying around a little excess weight it can cause strain on your ankles and lower extremities like your feet and make them more prone to arthritis and gout. Genetics be a factor if it runs in your family, particularly if you are “flat footed” or have other walking or gait type issues. You can use the natural osteoarthritis ankle treatment at the end of this article to help restore your normal ankle function as much as possible.
Brace for Ankle Arthritis
Keeping your ankles stabilized while they are healing can help it not only heal faster but also help you avoid a lot of pain. Get a therapeutic grade Brace for Ankle Arthritis (pictured above) can help stabilize your ankles to stop pain and expedite healing. I highly recommend using it while taking natural arthritis in the ankles remedies like anti inflammatories and also use a topical arthritis pain relief cream under the brace.
Using your ankle brace will prevent further joint, ligament and tendon damage while you are healing. You can use it day and night for faster ankle healing. Pain from arthritis in the ankles can keep you up at night and that is when your body heals the most, during the deep phases of sleep. Sound sleep is critical to ankle healing as well as overall health and maintaining youthful vigor.
Treatment for Ankle Arthritis
There are some really great natural remedies for arthritis elbow pain relief. Use this natural Treatment for Ankle Arthritis and you can not only reduce your pain in a hurry, but also heal the underlying cause of your ankle arthritis so you can move forward in your life with greater health and mobility. Here is the best natural treatment for arthritis in the ankles pain relief:
- Heal-n-Soothe is natural formula with systemic proteolytic enzymes that break up the scar tissue in your joints that make them rigid and inflexible. They repair damaged and torn cartilage, bone spurs and remove excess junk coral and carbonate calcium deposits.
- Arthritis Pain Relief Cream rubbed directly into your painful joints. It works really well for arthritis pain relief and increasing joint flexibility)
- The Best Joint Supplement is a great joint rebuilder with hyaluronic acid (the fluid in your joints) for better joint flexibility, hydrolyzed collagen peptides (a type of collagen that is fully absorbable) and natural anti-inflammatory nutrients like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint formula has all the necessary nutrients, in the right amounts proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. Restores optimum levels of joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Use an Infrared Heating Pad (it helps provide healing energy and pain reliving infrared wave frequencies into your elbow to prevent further damage, expedites healing and gives you excellent pain relief.)
Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements like the above natural arthritis remedies greatly reduce your redness, pain, swelling and inflammation quickly.
If you do these things you’ll discover that your arthritis in the ankles pain will be gone, along with the symptoms. True healing can happen when you take the appropriate steps (not the common steps) and be good to your body. For complete holistic and natural treatments for arthritis that actually work visit: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.