Arthritis in the Fingers
Arthritis in the Fingers is the inflammation or irritation of the finger joint and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. We will experience finger joint pain in our thumb when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally stub it on a wall or basketball). Arthritis in Fingers can happen anytime but happens more frequently as you get older. Arthritis in the tips of fingers can be painful because you tend to jab it into everything and it makes it more inflammed and harder to heal.
Finger Arthritis can make performing simple chores like opening a jar or turning a doorknob a challenge. One wrong turn can send pain shooting up to your brain, and then we’re left with red throbbing fingers. They can be stiff and even start becoming deformed and rather unsightly. There is plenty you can do to stop this and even reverse most of the damage.
There are 4 Main Types of Arthritis in Fingers that you should be aware of. Osteoarthritis in fingers, Rheumatoid Arthritis in fingers, Psoriatic Arthritis in fingers, and CPPD in fingers. CPPD (calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease) is a type of arthritis caused by deposits of junk calcium phosphate crystals that have accumulated in your joints. They have distinct patters of finger arthritis pain, and which finger joints they affect most.
Symptoms of Arthritis in the Fingers
The Early Signs of Arthritis in the Fingers is usually your joints start popping and clicking when they used to not before. Limited range of movement and your fingers not being as straight as before signal that you are having some inflammation and possibly cartilage damage in your fingers. To be sure you have arthritis in finger joints look at the most common signs and see for yourself. Here are the most common Symptoms of Arthritis in the Fingers:
- A popping and or clicking sensation as you move your finger
- Finger stiffness, usually most noticeable in the morning
- Finger locked in a bent position, which you are unable to straighten without pain
- Tenderness or a bump (nodule) at the base of the affected finger
- Finger catching or locking in a bent position, which suddenly pops straight
If you have any combination of the above finger arthritis signs then you will want to treat it as soon as possible so you don’t develop joint fusions that prevent you from using your hands normally. It can also help you reverse most or all of the damage to your finger joints if you treat it soon enough.
What Causes Arthritis in the Fingers
What Causes Arthritis in the Fingers? Finger arthritis can be caused by an infection in your joints, an injury to your fingers or damaged cartilage and bone spurs. It usually causes pain and inflammation when you try and extend or move your fingers normally. Especially if you jab your fingertips on something you will experience throbbing pain.
There are two main types of finger arthritis; Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) of the fingers. The cause of arthritis is dependent on which type of arthritis you are dealing with in your fingers. They affect your joints a little differently so you have to address the individual cause of RA in your fingers VS OA in your fingers.
Osteoarthritis in the Fingers
Osteoarthritis in the Fingers is the wear and tear type of arthritis that causes worn out cartilage and usually bone spurs. The lack of cartilage and joint fluid cause your finger joints to grind and cause limited range of movement and pain when you extend or bend your fingers. This is the most common type of finger arthritis and the easiest to treat naturally.
Treating finger Osteoarthritis is done by using natural anti-inflammatories, cleaning out damaged cartilage and bone spurs, adding new cartilage and joint fluid, and sometimes wearing a support brace so you don’t scream with pain if you accidentally jam your finger on something. The full treatment for osteoarthrits fingers is shown at the bottom of this page.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Fingers
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Fingers is an autoimmune condition where your immune system is compromised and hijacked (usually by a viral infection.) Your immune system starts attacking healthy joints because it has been programmed by the virus infection to do that so it can spread and replicate its own genes. Rheumatoid Arthritis in your fingers causes severe pain and swelling, that is usally worse in the morning.
The swelling is usually worse than osteoarthritis and can cause deformity and sausage looking knuckles. Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-ups can happen when your immune system kicks in. The thing you need to do is stop your immune system from being hijacked by infection and then you can treat the damage caused by finger rheumatoid arthritis and not have it come back. You can use Zeolite to help stop the immune issue and antiinflammatories like heal and soothe (pictured below) to give you some pain relief and comfort while you are healing it permamently.
Treatment for Arthritis in the Fingers
There are some really great natural remedies for arthritis in fingers pain relief. Use this natural Treatment for Arthritis in the Fingers and you can not only reduce your pain in a hurry, but also heal the underlying cause of your finger arthritis so you can move forward in your life with greater health and mobility. Here is the best natural treatment for arthritis finger pain relief:
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis are whole body enzymes that break up the scar tissue in your joints that make them inflexible. They also repair damaged torn cartilage, bone spurs and remove excess junk coral and carbonate calcium deposits. Heal-n-Soothe (pictured above) does just that.
- The Best Joint Supplement is a joint rebuildin g supplement with hyaluronic acid (joint fluid) for enhanced joint flexibility, hydrolyzed collagen (bio-available collagen that is 100% absorbable) and natural anti-inflammatory ingredients like white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint supplement has all the necessary nutrients, in the right amounat proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. It restores optimum levels of joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real arthritis relief.
- Intracal® is the #1 form of calcium and magnesium (orotate) in the exact 2:1 ratio that is fully absorbed into your bones, teeth and joint surfaces to strengthen them and give them flexibility.
- Turmeric for Arthritis stops your inflammation and reduces your pain quickly and has a whole body healing effect. It stops chronic inflammation in your body naturally. It is as effective as 14 prescription medications wihtout the harmful and sometimes even lethal side effects.
- Omega-3 Supplements (preferably from north atlantic cold-water fish like salmon, mackerel and sardines or even flax seed oil)
- Arthritis Pain Relief Cream rubbed directly into your painful joints. Natural CBD Hemp Oil and Emu Oil Creams work really well for arthritis pain relief and increasing joint flexibility)
- Finger Brace (uses compression to ease pain, you can use it with the pain relief cream and have it penetrate deeper and get even greater relief)
- If this is a chronic problem, then consider trying EFT Therapy (this is a natural energy approach that is based upon acupuncture, but without the pain or needles)
- If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis then you should try and stop the infection that is causing your compromised immune system. Zeolite-AV is particularly helpful taken internally, and using natural anti-inflammatories to stop the pain and swelling while it is healing
Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements relieve your joint pain, swelling and inflammation while allowing healing and joint regeneration to take place. These natural supplements are best used together, particularly the joint enzymes and joint rebuliding supplement. If you do these things you’ll discover that your finger arthritis pain will be gone, along with the symptoms. True healing can happen when you take the appropriate steps (not the common steps) and be good to your body. For complete holistic and natural treaments for arthritis that actually work visit: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.