Arthritis of the Spine
Spinal Arthritis or Arthritis of the Spine, is a degenerative joint disease that affects the spinal column. It can cause spinal decompression and makes movement very difficult as well as painful. It is caused by degeneration of the bones and discs anywhere on the spine and also spinal stenosis or narrowing of the spinal column. It is a condition that typically affects people during their midlife years and beyond (42+) and gets more common the older we get.
The joints of the spine wear down excessively in arthritic conditions as can the spinal discs. Spinal Stenosis is the narrowing of the spinal canals and thickening in the ligaments and bony structures of the spine. This leads to nerve compression due to inflammation and breakdown of the structure, and can lead to swelling, limited range of movement (such as bending) and even numbness and pain shooting up or down the entire spine.
Degenerative Arthritis of the Spine
If left untreated for very long it will develop into Degenerative Arthritis of the Spine, a condition where your spinal column (bones, joints, nerves and discs) literally fall apart, making severe fractures very common, and into a bad cycle of back problems. It starts with moderate pain, limited range of motion, pain on movement and spinal inflammation. Here is what you can usually expect with degenerative spinal arthritis :
- Back Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Limited Range of Movement
- Limited Ability to Exercise
- More Back Pain because of All of the Above
You need to move to increase your circulation, keep minerals moving (avoid calcium deposits that cause arthritis and limited movement) and retain your ability to move properly, with a full range of movement and without pain. Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements greatly reduce your pain, swelling and inflammation quickly.
Symptoms of Degenerative Arthritis
- Arthritis Back Pain including the neck, upper or lower back, and even the tail bone
- Stiffness that causes difficulty in bending down or turning to the side
- Numbness anywhere in the spinal column
- Weakness in the legs
- Urinary problems
If you're experiencing any of the above symptoms of spinal arthritis then you should definitely start your prevention and natural treatment so it won't turn into a debilitating form of degenerative arthritis. Most degenerative arthritis is due to osteoarthritis of the spine.
In osteoarthritis of the spine, the bony surfaces become worn due to loss of cartilage, disc problems, spinal fusion, spinal compression, lack of synovial fluid. There are many causes for arthritis in the spine and you can help stop some of them just by being aware of them. Look at the picture below of spinal osteoarthritis and you can see how the joints and spinal discs become damaged with this form of degenerative arthritis.
What Causes Arthritis of the Spine?
What Causes Arthritis of the Spine? There are many things that can lead to osteoarthritis of the spine. It can be brought on by having an accident that affected your back and never healed properly. Poor posture and ergonomics can lead to excess pressure on your spine and cause it to set in a crooked pattern like a bow. If you're under chronic stress or have chronic inflammation it can cause back arthritis and even spinal disc fusion or degeneration. Here are the most common signs of spinal arthritis:
- Carrying excess weight or lifting very heavy weights as in bodybuilding or squats
- Being overweight
- Injuries that cause back compression, like automobile accidents or trip and fall injuries
- There may even be some genetic predisposition to this condition as well
- Overuse of any joint, like excessive bending during gardening
- Having other inflammatory type diseases
- Poor diet and exercise habits
- Weak and imbalanced back muscles
You can get relief from spinal arthritis and chronic back pain by using natural anti inflammatories as well as bone, joint and disc strengthening nutrients. Specific exercises and back stretches can provide relief to compressed discs, pinched nerves and grating joints.
Exercise That Helps With Back Pain
The following are a few exercise tips that can help you relieve your back pain from arthritis. Chose the exercise that helps with back pain that you can actually use. If you have access to a pool than water aerobics is an ideal exercise.
- Water exercise or aerobics (swimming or walking in a pool with lukewarm water)
- Get Inverted Use an Inversion Table and use it to relieve the pressure off your neck and spinal column
- Hit The Trigger Use Trigger Point Therapy to relieve the pressure on the nerves that are causing the pain
- Resistance Training Perform joint friendly non-impact Exercises for Arthritis to strengthen the muscles surrounding the joints , taking pressure off of them and begin true healing.
- Ergonomics – Proper Ergonomic Posture reduces stress on your back and joints.
- Muscle Balance Therapy This is the popular Muscle Balance Therapy that provides you a way to remove the cause of your back pain. Highly recommended!
Whatever you do, try and get your body moving! The movement can increase circulation and increase the benefits of exercise and any arthritis supplements you are taking. It can prevent stiffness and “locked joints” in your back.
Natural Remedies for Back Pain and Inflammation
Natural Remedies for Back Pain and Inflammation can help you not only relieve your pain but actually heal and reverse your chronic back pain. It does this by stopping your inflammation and healing the damaged joints, discs and bony structures in your spinal column.
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis are systemic enzymes that break up the scar tissue in your joints that make them inflexible. They also repair damaged torn cartilage, bone spurs and remove excess junk coral and carbonate calcium deposits.
- The Best Joint Supplement is a powerful joint rebuilder with hyaluronic acid (joint fluid) for enhanced joint flexibility, hydrolyzed collagen peptides (bio-available collagen that is fully absorbable) and natural anti-inflammatory nutrients like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint support has all the necessary natural nutrients, in the exact amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Full Spectrum Magnesium is needed by your body to heal from arthritis because calcium deposits are a main cause of arthritis. Excess junk calcium calcifies your joints and causes painful bone spurs that damage your joint cartilage. Full spectrum magnesium is fully absorbed into your bones, teeth and joint surfaces to strengthen them and give them flexibility.
- Pain Relief Cream for Arthritis gives you topical pain relief for the exact areas that are hurting you. This is a very good natural pain reliever that works especially well for arthritis joint pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
- Get a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over your back. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
Use the above natural supplements for arthritis relief and to actually begin taking the pressure off of your back so healing can begin. These natural remedies stop the damage, clear the scar tissue from spinal joint compression, clears the damaged cartilage and bone spurs. It also rebuilds the damaged cartilage and joint tissues as well as restores optimum levels of synovial joint fluid for pain free movement and flexibility.
Follow the holistic back pain treatment below to reset your back into its proper ergonomic posture and form. It builds a healthy muscle balance between both sides of your back so there is proper balance and the pressure and stress is taken off your spinal column so it can heal and remain healed for the long-term.
Arthritis of the Spine Treatment
If you're looking for a Natural Arthritis of the Spine Treatment that also relieves your chronic back pain I recommend that you look at the complete holistic arthritis back pain relief program. This short video shows you what is working for spinal arthritis, stenosis and sciatica. It shows you what actually works, and what treatments are just wasting your time and actually causing more damage to your spinal joints and discs:
For More Information visit: Lose the Back Pain
What can using this holistic treatment for back arthritis pain?
- Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis
- Sciatic Nerve Compressin
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Neck pain
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Post-surgical Back Pain
- Failed Back Surgeries
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Ischemic Spondylolisthesis
- Lower Back Pain
- Upper Back Pain
I highly recommend that you take a look at the Complete Healing Formula for Back Pain by the Back Institute. It can completely heal years of back pain and sciatica in 21 days! With 98% relief in only 3 days. Highly Recommended! Just click on the DVD and box below and you'll be amazed at how quickly you can heal 100%.