Arthritis in Elbow
Elbow Arthritis is the inflammation or irritation of the elbow joint and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. The elbow tends to hurt when we flex or straighten the elbow as the whole joint socket is affected. As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is arthritis and in this case Arthritis in Elbow.
It appears that the most common cause of elbow arthritis is actually Rheumatoid Arthritis followed by Osteoarthritis and other general inflammatory conditions of the Elbow. However, Osteoarthritis is common among people who are athletes (whether professional, hobby or even weekend warriors) and those who perform repetitive movements that cause excessive bending of the elbow joint.
Arthritis in Elbow Symptoms
Elbow Arthritis is believed to be age related due to degeneration of the joints and breakdown of healthy joint cartilage, synovial fluid and connective tissues. It can also be caused prematurely by performing excessive repetitive type movements, particularly when bending or straightening the elbow joint with weight attached, as in bodybuilding exercises with excessive weight or improper form.
For instance, a person playing tennis or washing cars for a living may eventually develop that type of irritation of the joint socket because of the repetitive movements over the same joint socket. That’s why it’s typically referred to as “Tennis Elbow.”
- Reduces Range of Movement in Your Elbows
- Redness around your Elbow Joints
- Warm Burning Sensation when you Move Your Elbow
- Elbow Joint Stiffness – Most common in the mornings
- Stiff and Painful Elbows.
It can also be caused by a fall or hitting it against a hard object resulting in an elbow injury. This injury or trauma to the elbow joint socket causes too much pressure on the joint socket at one time, irritating and inflaming the elbow.
There can be sharp or throbbing pain in either or both elbows and you may even have trouble sleeping if you tend to move around a lot when you sleep. Fortunately you will discover here some natural remedies that really work to not only relieve your pain and let you sleep at night, but also heal the cause of it for good.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Elbow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Elbow is a common area for RA pain to show up in. The hands and the elbow joint sockets are places where rheumatism has easiest access to because of they are the closest to the thyroid and lymph glands. If your body has accumulated a high level of heavy metals then they will end up in your joints and allow infections to take hold there. There is a lot you can do to stop your rheumatoid arthritis pain and actually even get rid of it altogether.
There is a Homeopathic Arthritis Treatment that works well for relieving the symptoms of RA quickly. You simply start where you are, and improve your condition on a day by day basis. Begin by using a heated elbow brace and anti inflammatory herbs to expedite pain relief and healing. Then use the specific RA remedies to stop the autoimmune cause of arthritis and rheumatism.
Consider using an immune balancing mineral (that stops the underlying viral cause of RA, removes heavy metal deposits in your body and prevents cancer as well) called natural zeolites. I recommend a specific blend for RA called Zeotrex because it also includes powerful medicinal mushrooms that work well with zeolite to balance your immune system and stop it from attacking your joints.
Using an elbow brace can help stabilize your elbow to stop pain and expedite healing. The Pro Wrap Infrared is by far the best arthritis and tennis elbow brace. It used infrared waves to heal your elbow pain deeply and allow it to heal a lot faster too. I highly recommend using it while taking elbow arthritis remedies like anti inflammatories and use a topical arthritis pain relief cream under the brace.
Using the elbow brace wil prevent further elbow joint and tendon damage while you are healing. You can use it during the day or even while you sleep for extended elbow joint healing. Pain can keep you up at night and that is when your body heals the most, during the deep phases of sleep. So good sleep is critical to joint healing as well as overall health and maintaining youthful vigor.
Arthritis Elbow Pain Relief
There are some really great natural remedies for arthritis elbow pain relief. Use these natural arthritis pain relief therapies and you can not only stop your pain, but also heal the underlying cause so you can move forward in your life with greater health and mobility. Here is the best natural treatment for arthritis elbow and even tennis elbow pain relief:
- Use an Infrared Elbow Brace (it helps stabilize your elbow to prevent further damage, expedites healing and gives you excellent pain relief)
- Take Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements to stop excess pain, swelling and inflammation in your elbows
- Apply a topical Arthritis Pain Relief Cream (it goes right where you need it most, and can be used under your elbow brace.) Natural CBD Hemp Oil and Emu Oil Creams work really well for arthritis pain relief and increasing joint flexibility)
- If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis Elbow then also follow the Natural Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment protocol as it helps stop the cause of RA elbow pain by treating the autoimmune cause and painful nodules.
- Include joint cushioning Omega-3 Oils (natural inflammation reducer too)
- If this is a chronic problem, then consider trying EFT Therapy (this is a natural energy approach that is based upon acupuncture, but without the pain or needles)
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly Ionized Water (removing acidity from the joints is extremely important and hydrating the joint keeps it operating smoothly and fluidly.) Ionized water is more than alkaline water, it is antioxidant water with electrolytes that is also highly alkaline and healing for acidic conditions like arthritis and tendonitis.
If you do these things you’ll discover that your elbow arthritis pain will be gone, along with the symptoms. True healing can happen when you take the appropriate steps (not the common steps) and be good to your body.