How to Treat Gout Naturally
Gout is commonly classified as a type of arthritis (gouty arthritis) because it affects the joints, and is associated with rheumatic inflammation as well as uric acid crystal formation. Gout symptoms usually show up in your big toe joint area. Learning How to Treat Gout Naturally stops the cause of your gout pain and symptoms of gout. Standard medical treatments for gout simply attempt to cover up your symptoms while they actually get worse in your body. Most of those treatments make your condition far worse, and even have side effects worse than your original symptoms. They never heal you, only leave you needing more prescriptions medicines and in worse health.
There is a much safer and better way to heal from gout and arthritis. Gout is a symptom that is telling you that your body is out of balance, primarily with your natural acid alkaline pH balance. It is also showing that you need to cleanse your liver and balance or boost your immune system. Whenever you develop a condition or disease (dis-ease) it is letting you know what your body is out of its natural balance or state of ease. Restore your natural balance and the symptoms go away for good. If you follow the natural gout treatment plan below can successfully reverse gout for good.
What Causes Gout?
What Causes Gout? It is usually caused by excess uric acid crystals in the blood that deposit into the joints and cause severe swelling and pain. It usually find it’s way to the persons foot and toes and that is where it has its most devastating effects. Stress adds to this condition as it does to most illness because it raises our Cortisol (stress hormone) level and lowers our growth hormone levels (tissue recovery and longevity). It is one of the biggest Causes of Gout as well. When excess uric acid eventually settles into a big toe (a common area for uric acid accumulation) it is called Podagra. It can be extremely painful and will limit your ability to walk or stand normally if you leave it untreated.
Fortunately, there is plenty we can do nutritionally, and by taking specific gout supplements that reduce the causes of gout and excess uric acid production. When your body digests protein it naturally creates uric acid. When your liver is clogged or if you have untreated parasites it will not allow the uric acid to be filtered out and you end up with high uric acid and gout pain. Your liver also affects your immune system and a compromised liver can lead to jaundice, viral infections and autoimmune conditions including gout. Making sure your liver is healthy can heal a lot of mystery conditions you have. Lowering your purine levels from high uric acid with natural supplements for gout can stop your gout pain and reverse the gout in your feet, toes and body completely.
High Uric Acid Levels
Our kidneys can usually filter out the excess uric acid when they are functioning properly. They can be overrun when we do not eat a healthy diet (too many gout foods like seafood) and have too many simple sugars (carbohydrates) and other purine (uric acid) rich foods and do not drink enough water. High Uric Acid Levels need to be lowered quickly as your body is not only ripe for gout but for other acidic conditions like viral infections, yeast infections, fungal infections and even cancers!
During attacks alcoholic drinks or other drinks that dehydrate our body make the symptoms appear worse. We should drink as much water as we can and eat a bowl of vegetable soup (with cayenne or turmeric) as the alkalinity will quench the acidity of the uric acid and help relieve the flare ups.
You can easily tell when you are dealing with the signs and symptoms of gout. Gout happens when your body is too acidic and it is drawn to your feet and big toe where it pools and becomes painful. The most common gout symptoms of gouty arthritis are:
- Rapid onset red hot joint area (Gout Flare)
- Swollen and tender joints (usually the big toe)
- Intense and burning pain
- Very tender to the touch
- Symptoms last 3-10 days, with flares of symptoms
- Other joints affected – fingers, ankle, knee or wrist
- General soreness in joints
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, or even a combination of them, you visit a health care professional and begin taking preventative measures and use some natural gout remedies and stop the progression of gout disease before it literally gets a foothold on your life. Watch this short video that explain what gout is and how it affects your joints:
How Do You Get Gout?
How Do You Get Gout and who does it affect most? Gout comes on gradually because of excess acids and stress in the diet. Eating foods that are high in uric acid, like fast foods, and processed foods are a main culprit in getting gouty arthritis. Eating foods that lower uric acid like dark cherries, tart cherries or black cherries can really help. There are also herbs that lower uric acid levels and can reverse gout naturally.
Gout usually affects people after their young adult years. Usually men between the ages of 40 and 50 are most affected. Women are affected after menopause, particularly if they have other kidney problems. Children are rarely affected. There may be some genetic inheritance to this condition as well.
Home Remedies for Gout
Gout is most commonly treated by prescription anti-inflammatory medications to reduce the swelling and lessen the pain. This is a short-term patch only, and will actually make the condition worse in the long run. You treat the source of the problem using Home Remedies for Gout, which is poor nutrition (high acidic foods) and low activity levels. There are a three things you need to do to kick the gout out of your body:
- Eat Tart Cherries (1 to 2 cups per day)
- Alkaline Water – Gout is Caused by Uric Acid and Alkaline Balances it Out
- Eat Gout Foods (shown below)
- Avoid High Uric Acid Foods (below)
Here are the best Gout Foods to lower uric acid levels naturally:
- Organic Cherry Juice (pesticides in non-organic juices are highly acidic)
- Reduce simple sugars in your diet
- Reduce starchy carbohydrates like potatoes and carrots (until you improve)
- Reduce Asparagus, Cauliflower and mushroom consumption
- Add as many green vegetables to your diet (they are alkaline and reduce acid)
- Avoid seafood and meat as much as you can
- Limit strong coffee as it will breakdown protein quickly and bring on symptoms
- Eat almonds and walnuts
- Eat pineapple, papaya, lemons and berries
- Add ginger, peppers and turmeric to your foods
- Exercise 10-30 minutes a day
Benefits of Tart Cherry Juice or Extract:
- Reduces Uric Acid in whole body
- Relieves burning pain in joints
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Makes the body more alkaline and healthy
- High in anti-oxidants
- High in vitamins
- Organic cherry juice limits acid causing pesticides in traditional juices
Also make sure you get some daily exercise and sunlight if you can as part of your gout remedy. Even if you have gout toe, you can still do some water exercise or do leg lifts while sitting in a chair. Movement is necessary to speed recovery. Do some of the things you enjoy and try not to let stress aggravate you too much or you will hasten a gout flare. Watch a comedy or sing up your favorite tune as this will stimulate growth hormone and lessen cortisol, assisting your gout treatment for recovery.
Natural Remedies for Gout Pain
There are some great Natural Remedies for Gout Pain that can greatly help relieve gout pain and lower uric acid levels (high uric acid). It’s always a good idea to start with an organic liver cleanse (like the one pictured above) because your liver needs to be able to handle the purines and uric acid or else they will pass through to your joints and cause severe gout pain. Here are the best gout pain relief supplements:
- Organic CBD Oil (Nature’s best natural pain reliever for gout and arthritis)
- Gout Care (Organic herbal remedies for gout that restore proper acid alkaline balance in your body)
- Milk Thistle Extract (Cleanses your liver from excess uric acid crystals from purines)
- Turmeric Curcumin (Curcumin, or Curry, best overall pain relieving herb for gout and arthritis)
Gout How to Treat?
Gout How to Treat Naturally? Start by stopping the cause of gout and you can reverse gout (and gout pain) for good. Here are best natural gout remedies that stop your painful gout symptoms and start the natural healing process:
- Liver Cleanse detox your liver so it can process the uric acid properly
- Tart Cherry Extract or Eat Organic Tart Cherries (a cup or two per day)
- Zeotrex stops the autoimmune and viral condition caused by gout
- Detox Parasites Parasites can be a cause of gout so if you suspect it do a parasite cleanse.
- Gout Care is a natural herbal remedy for gout that has all the recommended gout herbs in one formula
First and foremost you need to get rid of the excess acid in your body as this leads to excess uric acid production and a case of very painful gout. Drinking tart cherry juice or alkaline water will lower your body’s acidity level (alkalinity helps dissolve excess uric acid.) I recommend getting your own Water Ionizer because not only does it make the highest level alkaline water but it also makes your water structured (best surface tension for hydration) and is full of natural electrolytes (antioxidant water.)
Homeopathy Gout Treatment
Homeopathic remedies for gout work really well on their own but work synergistically (even better) when combined with gout herbs. When you use these natural remedies for gout you will get gout pain relief and also remove the cause of your gout. The gout relief kit below uses ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine and works when traditional treatments don’t.
Gout Relief Kit Benefits
- Relieves minor aches and pain in joints
- Relieves swelling and redness, especially in toes and small joints
- Assists the body in reducing uric acid buildup in joints
- Delivers fast, safe gout symptom relief
- Promotes maximum mobility
- Works without negative side effects
For more information click on the gout relief kit below or visit Homeopathy Gout Relief.