How to Treat Osteoarthritis
How to Treat Osteoarthritis Naturally. Osteoarthritis (OA) is widely referred to as “wear and tear” arthritis that targets your joints and connective tissues. As a matter of fact, if you have been on this earth 45 years or longer, you are likely to have at least one joint affected by OA. Osteoarthritis affects men and women equally and is by far the most common type of arthritis, with between 16-25 million Americans in the list.
People from other countries often have substantially lower rates of this type of degenerative arthritis condition. People afflicted with this form of arthritis usually note that their pain is greatest during times of movement, and then lessens significantly during periods of rest and relaxation. It can be worse when your body has been inactive for a while, particularly when you first rise in the morning or after an extended rest.
Degenerative Joint Disease
Degenerative Joint Disease ICD 10 is medical number for the type of osteoarthritis that affects the joints through friction and joint lining destruction. It is the number one most common form of Arthritis and is the result of cartilage wearing away from the joints. This cartilage is responsible for the smooth gliding of joints, and once it begins to deteriorate, the person is left with pain, joint swelling and inflammation, and even physical deformity. It’s the type you commonly see in pictures of swollen knees, fingers and even an enlarged back of the neck.
You can benefit by using a natural degenerative arthritis treatment that uses natural therapies and natural supplementation. This is preferable to harsh prescription medications that have side effects worse than your arthritis! There are some very good ways to stop the progression of osteoarthritis and get permanent pain relief. The first step you should take is to begin healing the main causes and symptoms of osteoarthritis; pain relief, restore joint fluid for cushioning and repair damaged or worn cartilage.
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
steoarthritis of the Knee is the most common location for getting osteoarthritis. Other areas that can get osteoarthritis are your hips, fingers, and neck. It causes inflammation, making it difficult to stand sit or even sleep. This is usually the easiest form of arthritis to treat, and the symptoms are pretty easy to differentiate between the other types. I’m sure you know other people who have this, as it’s very common as we age. What happens in degenerative osteoarthritis is the cartilage that cushions your joints gets worn away by infection in your joints, bone spurs and even injury that causes scar tissue that is not flexible.
If your body is too acidic it can cause it to break down a lot faster than normal. This can be from years of eating fast foods, drinking sodas, and allowing stress hormones to break down your protective layer of joint cartilage. Scar tissue forms from the constant grating and loss of smooth bone, cartilage and joint fluid. Taking glucosamine, chondroitin, omega 3 fish oils and MSM (hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid) can help you rebuild joint cartilage. Turmeric with a high curcumin content can stop the inflammation and the pain (curcuminoids, the active ingredient in Turmeric for Arthritis) is what most prescription medicines use as a base, but in a harmful chemical way instead of pure plant extract.
Causes of Osteoarthritis
The main cause of OA is not clear to traditional medicine, yet doctors have many suspicions. For instance, X-rays can tell that Arthritis is present, yet the amount of pain reported by Osteoarthritis sufferers can differ dramatically from the results of the X-ray alone. Here are the most common Causes of Osteoarthritis:
- Previous Sports related or Joint Injuries
- Genetically Inherited (it appears that Osteoarthritis runs in families)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Repeated Occurrences of Gout and Gout like Diseases
- Damaged Bones near the joints
- Inflammatory diseases like rheumatism
Though many people refer to Osteoarthritis as the “wear and tear” disease, evidence shows that this disease and its mysterious cause are not as simple as that definition. In fact, “wear and tear” does not take place in just one joint, but affects joints simultaneously throughout the body.
Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
The following are the most common Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis:
- Joint Pain- this tends to be worse when rising in the morning
- Joint Swelling and Inflammation- this occurs during periods of activity
- Feeling a “Grinding” Sensation when a Joint is moved
- Loss of Mobility and Flexibility
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or a combination of them, you may want to refer to your physician or therapist for an actual medical diagnosis and recommended osteoarthritis treatment options.
Treatment of Osteoarthritis Knee
Natural Treatment of Osteoarthritis Knee. Chosing a holistic treatment for osteoarthritis is far safer than surgery and prescription medicines as the side effects can leave you fatally ill, paralyzed, with fused joints and even fatal liver damage. Natural arthritis treatments use common sense natural remedies, herbs and therapies that stop the cause of your joint destruction, reverse the damage, stop the pain and inflammation, and give you back your normal joint flexibility.
There are some great herbs for arthritis like boswellia, turmeric, ginger and ashwagandha, that are natural anti-inflammatories and pain relievers that can even help stop joint destruction and infections that prevent normal joint healing and repair. The natural remedies for osteoarthritis stop the cause of your degenerative arthritis disease by removing the infection, relieving the pain and inflammation, resurfacing your joint socket and restoring your joint flexibility.
Natural Remedies For Osteoarthritis
These natural remedies for osteoarthritis stop all the major causes and symptoms you are dealing with. They first stops your pain, reduces your inflammation, stops joint infections, removes heavy metal deposits, and resurfaces your joint linings naturally. The goal is not to just treat osteoarthritis symptoms but actually reverse osteoarthritis for good. Here is the best way to do just that:
- Heal and Soothe – (pictured above) Relieves Joint Pain & Regenerates Healthy Joint Tissue with Systemic Enzymes that break up scar tissue in your joints that cause pain and inflexibility. Also helps dissolve excess calcium deposits and bone spurs.
- The Best Joint Supplement – Powerful Joint Rebuilding and Protective Herbal Blend with Hyaluronic Acid for Joints, Bio-Available Collagen (absorbable) and Natural Anti-Inflammatories like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint support has all the necessary natural nutrients, in the exact amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Intracal – Calcium and Magnesium Orotate (the only type you should use for bone and joint health, because it is totally absorbed and in the right ratio.)
- Turmeric for Arthritis – Is the best natural antiflammatory and pain reliever. It also has a whole body healing effect and is as effective as 14 prescription anti-inflammatories without the harmful side effects. It protects you from chronic inflammation and pain and protects against further joint degeneration.
- Omega 3 Supplements – Omega 3 oils are a natural anti-inflammatory and helps cushion your knee joints. It works well with hyaluronic acid to help rebuild new cartilage, especially when you’ve taken systemic enzymes that break down worn cartilage so new cartilage can be easily created. It is also super heart and brain healthy.
- Arthritis Reversed Guide – Dr. Mark Wiley’s guide to complete relief from osteoarthritis using holistic medicine he learned while looking for a real cure to his osteoarthritis. You can benefit from his experience in eastern alternative medicine that actually reversed his arthritis for good using natural healing regimens only.