What is Juvenile Arthritis?
What is Juvenile Arthritis? Juvenile Arthritis (JA) is a condition that affects over 300,000 children in the United States alone. It happens to children under the age of 17 years old. It is not a disease but a term that is used to describe arthritis from any type or form that happens to juveniles. Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis is the most commonly type of arthritis in children.
It has the same general symptoms as adult arthritis with a few simple differences. There are a few common types of juvenile arthritis that you will want to be aware of. Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis causes the lining of the joints to swell and release fluid inside the joint. Joints become swollen, stiff, painful and warm to the touch. You can begin by giving them symptomatic Joint Pain Relief so they can begin to heal and reverse their Juvenile Arthritis naturally.
Types of Juvenile Arthritis
There are about a half dozen types of juvenile arthritis. The most common types of of juvenile arthritis are Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. The signs of Juvenile Arthritis are dependent on whether it is idiopathic related or rheumatic related. The natural treatment options for both types are at the end of this article.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis or (JIA) is considered the most common form of arthritis. JIA includes six sub-types including: oligoarthritis, polyarthritis, systemic, enthesitis related, juvenile psoriatic arthritis or undifferentiated juvenile dermatomyositis. Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis is the second most common type and one that needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent joint deformity and growth problems.
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Juvenile Arthritis (JA) is an auto-immune disorder occurring in children aged sixteen and under. The children affected by JA experience pain, stiffness and swelling in one or more joints. The white blood cells in their body cannot differentiate between their body’s own healthy cells and act like harmful invaders instead of cell protectors.
Because the immune system is so active it releases chemicals in the process that may damage healthy tissues. This causes severe pain and inflammation. The person suffering from JA will more than likely not want to participate in any type of activity during attacks, although movement and hydration (water and exercise or activity can actually be a great help to those suffering from Juvenile Arthritis.)
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis is a type of arthritis from unknown or spontaneous causes. Idiopathic literally means “relating to any disease or condition that arises spontaneously or for which the cause is unknown.” In the case of Juvenile Arthritis it can be from any cause but most commonly is associated with undiagnosed Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. It may target other areas in the body like the heart, the lungs and the eyes as well.
It can be a painful, debilitating and even crippling disease. It can affect certain joints very quickly and cause permanent damage if not treated quickly. Often the children affected by the disease will carry the disease in their adulthood as well. The prognosis depends on how soon you can stop the autoimmune cause of their arthritis and stop joint damage while their joints are still forming and maturing. A natural juvenile arthritis treatment can help.
Juvenile Arthritis Symptoms
Juvenile Arthritis shares many common adult arthritis symptoms, like joint pain, swelling, redness and warmth. General Arthritis Symptoms can affect the musculoskeletal system, but idiopathic arthritis symptoms can be minor, short-term or even nonexistent. Juvenile arthritis can also affect the eyes, skin, muscles and gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Here are the common Juvenile Arthritis Symptoms for all types of JA:
- Joint Pain
- Stiffness in the Joints
- Fever or Headaches (usually in the evenings)
- Eye Pain
- Enlarged Joints
- Nail changes, or bent or crooked fingers
- Fatigue or muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite, weight loss, abdominal pain, or diarrhea
- Sudden appearance and disappearance of rashes
- Soreness in many joints
You need to reduce the acidity of your child’s body and reset their body’s immune system. Choose organic produce and products as much as possible, as the “crap” they are putting in the foods make people, particularly kids really sick. By monitoring their diet and providing the best natural supplements they will not have to suffer with this disease.
Juvenile Arthritis Treatment
Choosing a Natural Juvenile Arthritis Treatment encourages the body to heal without harmful chemicals or medicines. There are a number of things you can do to get complete and lasting relief for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Consider using a arthritis exercises, stretching and release techniques with the remedies as they work best when you’re moving the area you want the healing supplements to go into. EFT Tapping and Trigger Point Therapy can help you get symptomatic relief in areas associated with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Here are the best natural remedies for arthritis in children:
- Rub on Relief (Topical ointment that stops joint pain and improves circulation and mobility)
- Heal and Soothe (Natural arthritis enzymes that break up scar tissue and joint debris that is causing pain and stiff joints)
- Cannabinoids (Natural Hemp Extract or CBD is a powerful natural pain reliever, especially for juvenile arthritis pain. It also helps stop inflammation and infections in the body and joints)
- Turmeric Curcumin (The best natural arthritis herb and the basis for most prescription medicines, but this is the natural version without the harmful side effects of the synthetic ones.)
- HA Advanced Joint Formula. – Powerful Joint Rebuilding and Protective Herbal Blend with Hyaluronic Acid for Joints, Biocell Collagen II with Chondroitin and 5-Loxin. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and 5 Loxin to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
A key to experiencing a full recovery from rheumatoid arthritis pain and inflammation begins with giving your body the nutrition and supplementation it needs to rebuild your joints from the inside out. There are two specific remedies that should be in your health cabinet.
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
The Best Natural Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment stops the joint pain, protects the joints from further damage, encourages natural joint tissue growth and stops the infection that is causing the autoimmune part of juvenile arthritis. First you need to address the autoimmune condition with the natural immunity balancing formulas below. Secondly, use the standard juvenile arthritis treatment options listed above this section.
- Zeotrex (Liquid Zeolite formula with medicinal mushrooms that balances your immune system)
- Zeolite-AV (Zeolite Capsules with natural zeolite powder and humic acid to stop rheumatic arthritis infections)
- Rhumatol – Homeopathic Remedy that removes the rheumatism and cushions your child’s joints
You can use all three of these together as they work through different pathways in the body, and are safe enough for children to take. No harmful medicines here, only powerful yet gentle natural holistic ingredients that work with their bodies to bring natural and permanent relief.