Natural Treatment for Gout
Gout is commonly classified as a type of arthritis (gouty arthritis) because it affects the joints, and is associated with rheumatic inflammation as well as uric acid crystal formation. Gout symptoms usually show up in your big toe joint area. Choosing a Natural Treatment for Gout stops the cause of your gout pain and symptoms of gout. Standard medical treatments for gout simply attempt to cover up your symptoms while they actually get worse in your body.
Most of those treatments make your condition far worse, and even have side effects worse than your original symptoms. They never heal you, only leave you needing more prescriptions medicines and in worse health. There is a much safer and better way to heal from gout and arthritis. Gout is a symptom that is telling you that your body is out of balance, primarily with your natural acid alkaline pH balance.
It is also showing that you need to cleanse your liver and balance or boost your immune system. Whenever you develop a condition or disease (dis-ease) it is letting you know what your body is out of its natural balance or state of ease. Restore your natural balance and the symptoms go away for good. If you follow the natural gout treatment plan below can successfully reverse gout for good.
What are the Causes of Gout?
What are the Causes of Gout? It is usually caused by excess uric acid crystals in the blood that deposit into the joints and cause severe swelling and pain. It usually find it's way to the persons foot and toes and that is where it has its most devastating effects. Stress adds to this condition as it does to most illness because it raises our Cortisol (stress hormone) level and lowers our growth hormone levels (tissue recovery and longevity).
It is one of the biggest Causes of Gout as well. When excess uric acid eventually settles into a big toe (a common area for uric acid accumulation) it is called Podagra. It can be extremely painful and will limit your ability to walk or stand normally if you leave it untreated. Fortunately, there is plenty we can do nutritionally, and by taking specific gout supplements that reduce the causes of gout and excess uric acid production. When your body digests protein it naturally creates uric acid.
When your liver is clogged or if you have untreated parasites it will not allow the uric acid to be filtered out and you end up with high uric acid and gout pain. Your liver also affects your immune system and a compromised liver can lead to jaundice, viral infections and autoimmune conditions including gout. Making sure your liver is healthy can heal a lot of mystery conditions you have. Lowering your purine levels from high uric acid with natural supplements for gout can stop your gout pain and reverse the gout in your feet, toes and body completely.
What Causes Gout Flare Ups?
What Causes Gout Flare Ups? Usually drinking alcohol and foods that are high in purines. These are shellfish foods, like lobster, crab, shrimp, oyster and clams. Other foods like asparagus, cauliflower and mushrooms are ones you should limit to prevent a gout flareup. Strong coffee can also cause a flare up to occur. Since gout is caused by an excess of uric acid in your body, that leads to uric acid crystals accumulating in your feet and big toe, you want to alkalize your body as much as possible.
Drink alkaline water, and avoid acidic type foods as much as you can. This means simple sugars, carbs and add healthy fats and proteins. If you really want to reverse gout, you can start fasting or intermittent fasting and invoke a natural healing process in your body called Autophagy. It was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2016 for being able to spur your own body to heal malformed and diseases DNA, cells and tissues. It can help you can actually reverse gout and a lot of other chronic inflammatory conditions!
How Do You Get Gout?
How Do You Get Gout and who does it affect most? Gout comes on gradually because of excess acids and stress in the diet. Eating foods that are high in uric acid, like fast foods, and processed foods are a main culprit in getting gouty arthritis. Eating foods that lower uric acid like dark cherries, tart cherries or black cherries can really help. There are also herbs that lower uric acid levels and can reverse gout naturally.
Gout usually affects people after their young adult years. Usually men between the ages of 40 and 50 are most affected. Women are affected after menopause, particularly if they have other kidney problems. Children are rarely affected. There may be some genetic inheritance to this condition as well.
High Uric Acid Levels
Our kidneys can usually filter out the excess uric acid when they are functioning properly. They can be overrun when we do not eat a healthy diet (too many gout foods like seafood) and have too many simple sugars (carbohydrates) and other purine (uric acid) rich foods and do not drink enough water. High Uric Acid Levels need to be lowered quickly as your body is not only ripe for gout but for other acidic conditions like viral infections, yeast infections, fungal infections and even cancers!
During attacks alcoholic drinks or other drinks that dehydrate our body make the symptoms appear worse. We should drink as much water as we can and eat a bowl of vegetable soup (with cayenne or turmeric) as the alkalinity will quench the acidity of the uric acid and help relieve the flare ups.
Signs and Symptoms of Gout
You can easily tell when you are dealing with the signs and symptoms of gout. Gout happens when your body is too acidic and it is drawn to your feet and big toe where it pools and becomes painful. The most common Signs and Symptoms of Gout are:
- Rapid onset red hot joint area (Gout Flare)
- Swollen and tender joints (usually the big toe)
- Intense and burning pain
- Very tender to the touch
- Symptoms last 3-10 days, with flares of symptoms
- Other joints affected – fingers, ankle, knee or wrist
- General soreness in joints
If you are experiencing any of the above gout symptoms, or even a combination of them, you visit a health care professional and begin taking preventative measures and use some natural gout remedies and stop the progression of gout disease before it literally gets a foothold on your life. Use the following natural treatment of gout to get permanent and lasting relief.
Foods to Avoid for Gout
What is the Best Diet for Gout? The best gout diet is one that avoids high purine foods and adds low uric acid forming foods and herbs. Here are the best Gout Foods to lower uric acid levels naturally:
- Reduce simple sugars in your diet
- Reduce starchy carbohydrates like potatoes and carrots (until you improve)
- Reduce Asparagus, Cauliflower and mushroom consumption
- Avoid seafood and meat as much as you can
- Limit strong coffee as it will breakdown protein quickly and bring on symptoms
Best Foods for Gout
- Organic Cherry Juice (pesticides in non-organic juices are highly acidic)
- Eat almonds and walnuts
- Eat pineapple, papaya, lemons and berries
- Add ginger, peppers and turmeric to your foods
- Add as many green vegetables to your diet (they are alkaline and reduce acid)
Tart Cherry for Gout
- Reduces Uric Acid in whole body
- Relieves burning pain in joints
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Makes the body more alkaline and healthy
- High in anti-oxidants
- High in vitamins
- Organic cherry juice limits acid causing pesticides in traditional juices
Also make sure you get some daily exercise and sunlight if you can as part of your gout remedy. Even if you have gout toe, you can still do some water exercise or do leg lifts while sitting in a chair. Movement is necessary to speed recovery. Almost all chronic disease boils down to proper diet and exercise. The Healthy Keto Diet is one of the best diets for gout relief as well as arthritis, cancer and chronic conditions.
How to Relieve Pain of Gout
How to Relieve Pain of Gout? The right natural supplements can greatly help relieve gout pain and lower uric acid levels quickly. It's always a good idea to start with an organic liver cleanse (like the one pictured above) because your liver needs to be able to handle the purines and uric acid or else they will pass through to your joints and cause severe gout pain. Here are the best gout pain relief supplements:
- Heal-n-Soothe Arthritis are systemic enzymes that break down acid crystals, bone spurs, fibrin, scar tissue and calcium deposits in your joints. It is a natural pain reliever too
- Omega 3 Supplements provide joint cushioning and lubrication for your gout affected joints
- Turmeric for Arthritis is the top natural anti inflammatory herb that give pain relief and improves circulation to your extremities and toes
- Mind Body Matrix Cream gives you topical pain relief for the exact areas (like your big toe) that are hurting you. This is a very good natural pain reliever that works especially well for gouty arthritis joint pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
You can actually relive your gout quickly and in most cases even reverse gout by following the natural treatment for gout. If you need an easy to follow plan, the Gout Eraser guide (shown below) as it shows step by step exactly how to do that and prevent gout and even other chronic diseases from taking over your body!
Treatment for Gout
Treatment for Gout. Treating gout naturally is done in a 4 step process. If your gout is caused by infection or parasites (if you have rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory condition) then you will want to take a natural antiviral and do a parasite cleanse to stop that cause of gout. Next, cleansing your liver so it can break down the purines properly and limit conversion to uric acid.
Thirdly, you need to flush your kidneys, where uric acid is stored, so it doesn't pass to your joints, feet and big toe. It can also help you prevent kidney stones, and kidney disease. Finally you need to dissolve uric acid already in your joints. Start by stopping the cause of gout and you can reverse gout (and gout pain) for good. Here are best natural gout remedies that stop your painful gout symptoms and start the natural healing process:
- Zeolite-av stops the autoimmune and viral condition caused by gout
- Parasite Detox Parasites can be a cause of gout so if you suspect it do a parasite cleanse.
- Liver Cleanse detox your liver so it can process the uric acid properly
- Kidney Flush cleanses your kidneys so that can be free from uric acid crystals
- Herbal Remedies for Gout like tart cherry, devils claw, turmeric and cannabinoids can help quench high uric acid and gout pain
- Homeopathic Remedies for Gout work to balance your natural pH levels, between uric acid and alkalinity, it gets rid of the cause of gout naturally
Use these natural treatments for gout in foot, toe or any joint in your body show you How to Treat Gout so you can natuarlly prevent gout attacks and flare ups.