Degenerative Joint Disease
What is Osteoarthritis and what is the best Osteoarthritis Treatment? Osteoarthritis (OA) is widely referred to as “wear and tear” degenerative joint disease that affects the joints. It is the number one most common form of Arthritis and is the result of cartilage wearing away from the joints. This cartilage is responsible for the smooth gliding of joints, and once it begins to deteriorate, the person is left with pain, joint swelling and inflammation, and even physical deformity. It’s the type you commonly see in pictures of swollen knees, fingers and even an enlarged back of the neck.
As a matter of fact, if you have been on this earth 45 years or longer, you are likely to have at least one joint affected by OA. Osteoarthritis affects men and women equally and is by far the most common type of arthritis, with between 16-25 million Americans in the list. People from other countries often have substantially lower rates of this condition. People afflicted with this form of arthritis usually note that their pain is greatest during times of movement, and then lessens significantly during periods of rest and relaxation. The first step you should take is to begin healing the main causes and symptoms of osteoarthritis; pain relief, restore joint fluid for cushioning and repair damaged or worn cartilage. The Best Joint Supplement does exactly that!
The most common areas affected by degenerative arthritis are the knee, hip, fingers, and neck. It causes inflammation, making it difficult to stand sit or even sleep. This is usually the easiest form of arthritis to treat, and the symptoms are pretty easy to differentiate between the other types. I’m sure you know other people who have this, as it’s very common as we age.
It doesn’t have to be that way though. You can benefit by using a natural degenerative arthritis treatment that uses natural therapies and natural supplementation. This is preferable to harsh prescription medications that have side effects worse than your arthritis! There are some very good ways to stop the progression of osteoarthritis and get permanent pain relief.
It begins with stopping the cause of your arthritis and rebuilding the cartilage that cushions your joints but gets worn away by father time, injuries and too acidic a body (This is from years of eating fast foods, drinking sodas, and allowing stress hormones to break down your protective layer of joint cartilage.
Taking glucosamine, chondroitin, omega 3 fish oils and MSM (hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid) can help you rebuild joint cartilage. Turmeric with a high curcumin content can stop the inflammation and the pain (curcuminoids, the active ingredient in Turmeric Curcumin is what most prescription medicines use as a base, but in a harmful chemical way instead of pure plant extract).
The following are the most common Osteoarthritis Symptoms:
- Joint Pain- this tends to be worse when rising in the morning
- Joint Swelling and Inflammation- this occurs during periods of activity
- Feeling a “Grinding” Sensation when a Joint is moved
- Loss of Mobility and Flexibility
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or a combination of them, you may want to refer to your physician or therapist for an actual medical diagnosis and recommended osteoarthritis treatment options.
Causes of Osteoarthritis
Here are the most common Causes of Osteoarthritis:
- Previous Sports related or Joint Injuries
- Genetically Inherited (it appears that Osteoarthritis runs in families)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Repeated Occurrences of Gout and Gout like Diseases
- Damaged Bones near the joints
- Inflammatory diseases like rheumatism
The main cause of OA is not clear to traditional medicine, yet doctors have many suspicions. For instance, X-rays can tell that Arthritis is present, yet the amount of pain reported by Osteoarthritis sufferers can differ dramatically from the results of the X-ray alone.
Though many people refer to Osteoarthritis as the “wear and tear” disease, evidence shows that this disease and its mysterious cause are not as simple as that definition. In fact, “wear and tear” does not take place in just one joint, but affects joints simultaneously throughout the body.
Degenerative Arthritis Treatment
Osteoarthritis responds best to a natural degenerative arthritis treatment. Not only is it a whole lot safer than surgery and prescription medicines that can leave you fatally ill, paralyzed, with fused joints and even fatal liver damage. Natural arthritis treatments use common sense natural remedies, herbs and therapies that stop the cause of your joint destruction, reverse the damage, stop the pain and inflammation, and give you back your normal joint flexibility.
There are some great herbs for arthritis like boswellia, turmeric, ginger and ashwagandha, that are natural anti-inflammatories and pain relievers that can even help stop joint destruction and infections that prevent normal joint healing and repair. The natural remedies for osteoarthritis stop the cause of your degenerative arthritis disease by removing the infection, relieving the pain and inflammation, resurfacing your joint socket and restoring your joint flexibility.
Natural Remedies For Osteoarthritis
These natural remedies for osteoarthritis first stops your pain, reduces your inflammation, stops joint infections, removes heavy metal deposits, and resurfaces your joint linings naturally. The goal is not to just treat osteoarthritis symptoms but actually reverse osteoarthritis for good. Here is the best way to do just that:
- Flex Extreme Joint Formula. – Powerful Joint Rebuilding and Protective Herbal Blend with Hyaluronic Acid for Joints, Biocell Collagen II with Chondroitin and Perluxan. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and Perluxan to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Rub on Relief – Get Topical Pain Relief (goes right on your painful joint). The first thing you want to do here is to get joint pain relief. Once the pain is gone you can think straight and begin the healing and joint regeneration process. As we age our whole body starts becoming chronically acidic and dehydrated, particularly our oral region and our joint sockets. You can begin to rehydrate your whole body drinking alkaline ionized water (it really helps stop the acids in your body from burning and causing inflammation.)
- Muscle Balance Therapy – Using Specific Stretches and Exercises that activate trigger points can help not only loosen up stiff joints and relieve pain, but can take the stress off the imbalances that lead to degenerative arthritis and osteoarthritis to begin with. These include using far infrared heating pads, and trigger point therapy to permanently relieve your wear and tear arthritis and stop it from grinding your precious bone, joint and cartilage tissues away.