Natural Treatment for Gout Symptoms
What is Gout?
Gout is commonly classified as a type of arthritis (gouty arthritis) because it affects the joints, and is associated with rheumatic inflammation as well as uric acid crystal formation, usually in the big toe joint. When excess uric acid eventually settles into a big toe (a common area for uric acid accumulation) it is called Podagra. It can be extremely painful and will limit your ability to walk or stand normally if you leave it untreated. Fortunately, there is plenty we can do nutritionally, and by taking specific gout supplements that reduce the causes of gout and excess uric acid production.
What Causes Gout?
It is usually caused by excess uric acid crystals in the blood that deposit into the joints and cause severe swelling and pain. It usually find it’s way to the persons foot and toes and that is where it has its most devastating effects. Stress adds to this condition as it does to most illness because it raises our Cortisol (stress hormone) level and lowers our growth hormone levels (tissue recovery and longevity).
A recent medical journal study shows that Heavy Metals, particularly lead, may accumulate in your joints causing joint infections and uric acid accumulation. In fact you are 3 times more likely to get painful gout symptoms if you have even “safe levels” of heavy metals in your body. That’s why it’s so important to get them out of your body as quickly (and safely) as possible. Fortunately there is natural mineral that can not only get heavy metals safely out of your body, but can also stops infections in your body as well, it’s called zeolite powder.
High Uric Acid Levels
Our kidneys can usually filter out the excess uric acid when they are functioning properly. They can be overrun when we do not eat a healthy diet (too many gout foods like seafood) and have too many simple sugars (carbohydrates) and other purine (uric acid) rich foods and do not drink enough water.
During attacks alcoholic drinks or other drinks that dehydrate our body make the symptoms appear worse. We should drink as much water as we can and eat a bowl of vegetable soup (with cayenne or turmeric) as the alkalinity will quench the acidity of the uric acid and help relieve the flare ups.
Gout Symptoms and Treatment
The most common symptoms of gouty arthritis are:
- Rapid onset red hot joint area (Gout Flare)
- Swollen and tender joints (usually the big toe)
- Intense and burning pain
- Very tender to the touch
- Symptoms last 3-10 days, with flares of symptoms
- Other joints affected – fingers, ankle, knee or wrist
- General soreness in joints
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, or even a combination of them, you visit a health care professional and begin taking preventative measures and use some natural gout remedies and stop the progression of gout disease before it literally gets a foothold on your life.
Watch this short video that explain what gout is and how it affects your joints:
What people are most affected by gout?
Gout usually affects people after their young adult years. Usually men between the ages of 40 and 50 are most affected. Women are affected after menopause, particularly if they have other kidney problems. Children are rarely affected. There may be some genetic inheritance to this condition as well.
Home Treatment for Gout
Gout is most commonly treated by prescription anti-inflammatory medications to reduce the swelling and lessen the pain. This is a short-term patch only, and will actually make the condition worse in the long run. It is best to treat the source of the problem, which is poor nutrition (high acidic foods) and low activity levels. There are a three things you need to do to kick the gout out of your body:
- Choose a High Alkaline Gout Diet (Low Uric Acid Forming Gout Foods like Cherry Juice)
- Make sure all the water your drink is alkaline (Ionized Water)
- Combine the Herbal Gout Remedy and Homeopathic Gout Remedy (A powerful Gout Pain Relieving Combo that works snyergistically!)
Foods That Prevent Gout
- Start Drinking Organic Cherry Juice (pesticides in non-organic juices are highly acidic) and Alkaline Water (Normal acidic water increases Gout Symptoms)
- Reduce simple sugars in your diet
- Reduce starchy carbohydrates like potatoes and carrots (until you improve)
- Reduce Asparagus, Cauliflower and mushroom consumption
- Add as many green vegetables to your diet (they are alkaline and reduce acid)
- Avoid seafood and meat as much as you can
- Limit strong coffee as it will breakdown protein quickly and bring on symptoms
- Eat almonds and walnuts
- Eat pineapple, papaya, lemons and berries
- Add ginger, peppers and turmeric to your foods
- Exercise 10-30 minutes a day (Arthritis Exercises)
Start drinking organic black cherry juice or tart cherry juice concentrate
- Reduces Uric Acid in whole body
- Relieves burning pain in joints
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Makes the body more alkaline and healthy
- High in anti-oxidants
- High in vitamins
- Organic cherry juice limits acid causing pesticides in traditional juices
Also make sure you get some daily exercise and sunlight if you can as part of your gout remedy. Even if you have gout toe, you can still do some water exercise or do leg lifts while sitting in a chair. Movement is necessary to speed recovery. Do some of the things you enjoy and try not to let stress aggravate you too much or you will hasten a gout flare. Watch a comedy or sing up your favorite tune as this will stimulate growth hormone and lessen cortisol, assisting your gout treatment for recovery.
Herbs That Relieve Gout Pain
- ZeoliteAV (Very Important Mineral, Removes Heavy Metals & Infections)
- Turmeric Powder (Curcumin, or Curry, best overall herb for gout and arthritis)
- Yucca Herb (Soothes the pain and alkalizes the joint)
- Artichoke Herb (Powerful Joint free radical acid quencher)
- Silymarin (Milk thistle extract, acid and liver detoxifier, gets it before it even gets to your joints)
- Devils Claw (Reduces uric acid crystals)
- Uricinex (Natural blend of herbs the lower high uric acid levels fast)
- Goutinex (Not a herb, but the best Homeopathic Remedy that works in harmony with the herbal formula)
Natural Treatment for Gout
The best Natural Treatment for Gout address the spiral of gout (it’s cause and cycle of uric acid production and overactive immune response) and stops your body from attacking itself. Here are the top 3 remedies for gout that can stop your painful gout and even begin the healing process:
- Zeolite AV (Stops inflammatory response, and detoxes heavy metals in your joints)
- Uricinex (Uric Acid reducing blend of synergistic herbs)
- Goutinex (Homeopathic remedy eases gout pain naturally)
First and foremost you need to get rid of the excess acid in your body as this leads to excess uric acid production and a case of very painful gout. Adding alkalizing minerals to your water will remove the low pH levels and acidity (alkalinity helps dissolve excess uric acid) or consider getting your own Water Ionizer and not only drink, but also rinse your produce and cook with this highly healing water.
You will also need to stop the immune response (white blood cells attacking) the cell protein being released from your gout (you can use Zeolite-AV as this mineral stops infections, viruses and even cancer, naturally without side effects.)
Finally use the synergistic approach of using Uricinex (herbal) and Goutinex (homeopathic) treatments as they combine the best herbs with a proven homeopathic formula that will help ease your pain, stop gout uric acid crystals from reforming and begin actually healing your gout for good. Removing the cause will also remove the pain, permanently!