Treatment for Arthritis In Dogs
Arthritis in Dogs can be tough to deal with when you love them as you would a child and don’t want to see them ill or suffering in pain from any condition. Treatment for Arthritis in Dogs is just as real as the human form, If you have seen an adult human suffer with arthritis and tell you how the pain and stiffness affects their life, you can begin to imagine how if affects our “best friend.”
Rheumatoid arthritis, septic arthritis and osteoarthritis in dogs is common if you feed them a similar diet to what humans eat, particularly grain based dog foods. Feeding them a grain free diet can help you prevent it and even turn back the clock a little while you are treating them naturally for their dog arthritis symptoms.
Signs of Arthritis in Dogs
What are the most common symptoms and Signs of Arthritis in Dogs? There are telltale signs that your dog is dealing with arthritis joint pain. Here are the signs of arthritis in a dog:
- Is you dog limping?
- Does there seem to be excessive paw or joint chewing or licking?
- Is your dog now sleeping longer or more often than normal?
- Does your dog constantly have watery eyes?
- Does your dog jump the same as usual, like onto the bed or couch?
- Does your dog not want to move around much?
- Do you hear a clicking noise when your dog is walking?
If you answer yes to any of the previous questions, and especially if you answer more than one, then your dog may be beginning to exhibit the signs of a definite dog illness most probably, dog arthritis. No matter what size or breed your dog belongs to, they all can develop arthritis. The most common types of arthritis in dogs are: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Septic Arthritis.
How to Help Arthritis in Dogs
How to Help Arthritis in dogs. Arthritis in Canines usually takes the form of Osteoarthritis in Dogs. It can be genetic, and will become increasingly worse with age if his or her caretaker does not take some specific treatment actions. Fortunately this is the the most common and easiest to treat. This is best accomplished by feeding your dog holistic dog food (particularly raw dog food that has the natural enzymes and nutrients that they are meant to eat like Grain Free Holistic Dog Food). Also allow your dog to have plenty of natural Omega-3’s oils which you can get from any health food store and break open a capsule and adding it to their food, or just use a good pet multivitamin that has everything they need for optimum health for the long term.
Secondly using a glucosamine based supplement to reduce the pain and inflammation and help them rebuild and cushion their joints. Finally it is wise to give them ionized water to drink as it quenches the acidity that aggravates arthritis and is the cause for many diseases in animals as well as people. If you feed your dog like a human, then they develop human like diseases because of all the unnatural additives. Give them a chance to choose and you’ll see which they go for.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in Dogs
Rheumatoid Arthritis in Dogs occurs when the dog’s immune system produces antibodies that attack the body’s own healthy cells like its a foreign invader. When this happens, cartilage and the surrounding tissue will become seriously inflamed and damaged. It is the same for humans and other animals that develop this. It can only happen when you have an immune sytem that gets compromised (hijacked by viruses) and becomes to weak to protect you.
To allow your dog to heal from this condition you need to treat for the viral infection underlying the autoimmune issue in rheumatoid arthritis first. When your dogs joints are no longer under attack you can actually begin the healing process using natural dog joint remedies. To take care of the infectious nature of RA in dogs use a natural Zeolite powder or liquid. Then you can use the natural arthritis in dogs treatment options at the bottom of this page.
Septic Arthritis in Dogs
Septic Arthritis in Dogs happens when your dog gets an infection that spreads to the joint areas and starts to deteriorate your dogs joints. This is similar yet different than dog rheumatoid arthritis as RA is an autoimmune condition from viral infection. Wheras dog septic arthritis is from a bacterial infection. You need to heal your dogs bacterial infection before any of the dog joint supplements can do their job and heal their joints fully.
Begin with adding Zeotrex (a natural anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-cancer remedy that also detoxes heavy metals in your dogs foods and water) to their food or drinking water. This will neutralize the infections that are the main cause of this type of arthritis in dogs. Secondly use glucosamine for dogs to treat the arthritic symptoms and ease your dogs pain.
Glucosamine with Chondroitin for Dogs
Which is the best Glucosamine with Chondroitin for Dogs? Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate have been clinically shown to help dogs with arthritis (particularly osteoarthritis and degenerative types of arthritis) and you can generally see improvement in a few weeks of regular use. Arthro Chews (pictured above) has the ideal ratio of glucosamine to chondroitin with MSM for joint healing and protection.
Glucosamine for Dogs is an all-natural, plant-based homeopathic blend is designed to help alleviate the symptoms your pet may be experiencing safely and without side effects, so your family friend can resume activity with better mobility and more comfort. It works for both dogs and cats and most domestic 4 legged pets to cushion their joints making them more flexible and relieving the pain from joint stiffness due to arthritis and jumping.
Best Supplements for Dog Joints
Dogs need to have their most critical joints protected, primarily their hip, knee and elbow joints can deteriorate if proper nutrition and supplementation is not taken. Here is the Best Supplements for Dog Joints that will relieve their painful joint pain symptoms and increase their flexibility and range of movement:
- Arthro Chewsis a natural arthritis joint pain relief supplement for dogs that helps heal their joints, stop pain and inflammation and increase mobility.
- Omega 3 for DogsOmega 3 Oils help your dogs joint glide smoothly and is also good for their brain and fur. It is an ideal natural supplement that will keep your dog healthy for the long haul.
- Holistic Dog Food Grain Free (no unnecessary additive), particularly raw with probiotics and essential fatty acids as their main meal (that’s what their body easily digests, they grow better hair, stronger teeth and they thrive on it!)
- Turmeric for Arthritis stops your dogs inflammation and reduces your pain quickly and has a whole body healing effect. It stops chronic inflammation in your dogs body naturally. You can open a capsule and put it in their food. It isn’t spicy rather smooth in flavor.
- Glucosamine for Dogs helps rebuild the damaged cartilage in your dogs joints so they have pain free movement while walking, running, jumping and playing.
- Alkaline Water instead of acidic water (tap water) to drink (particularly ionized and structured alkalized water as the acidity can make their bones brittle, aggravates arthritis and causes many other diseases.
Use these natural supplements and your best friend will thank you for healing his or her pain. Nothing as great as seeing the look of happiness and love in your dogs eyes. I love seeing them happy and able to move freely without pain or suffering. The switch to natural dog food and supplemnets has made all the difference in my dogs (and cats) lives.