Arthritis in the Wrist
Arthritis in the Wrist is the inflammation or irritation of the joints in the wrist and is usually accompanied by tenderness to the touch and painful movement. Sometimes referred to as Rheumatoid Arthritis Wrist as it is a common form of rheumatoid arthritis. We will experience arthritis joint pain in our wrist when we flex or straighten it (or accidentally roll over on it when we're sleeping and twist it). Arthritis Wrist can be either from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis and affects men and women alike.
As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is a type of arthritis and in this case arthritis in the wrist in either or both hands.
Arthritis in the Wrist Symptoms
There are some common Arthritis in the Wrist Symptoms you will notice if you are being affected by arthritis in the wrist. Wrist pain can make simple tasks like opening a jar or turning a doorknob rather difficult as one wrong touch can send pain shooting up to our brains, and then we’re left with a red throbbing wrist. The natural tendency is to shout loudly as it can be intensely painful.
Arthritis Wrists is caused by your wrist joints losing healthy joint cartilage, joint lubricant and even developing nodules due to rheumatism. It can be painful, inflamed and you may hear cracking or popping when you move or flex your wrist. There are three types of arthritis that usually affect the wrist joints; Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis and Osteoarthritis in the wrist. It can affect one or the other or both, as is more common in Rheumatoid Arthritis Wrist.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Wrist
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Wrist is a less common type of arthritis that osteoarthritis wrist but it is the most severe type. Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is referred to as inflammatory arthritis because of the arthritis nodules, inflammation, pain, and deformity associated with it. It affects people of all ages, including children and young adults. It is usually diagnosed more in women than in men, but the signs are the same. RA should be treated quickly as it can cause other forms of autoimmune disorders and conditions as well as leave you with permanently disfigured or fused joints if not treated quickly in a safe effective manner. The infectious cause should be taken care of using natural anti-microbials like Zeolite-AV.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder where your immune system is severely imbalanced to the point where it starts attacking your healthy cells, and in this case your joints. If you are experiencing weakened immunity, it is usually because you have an underlying viral infection which hijacks your immune system causing RA, Psoriatic Arthritis as well as other autoimmune conditions. There is plenty you can do to not only heal but reverse it if you treat it soon enough.
Balancing your immune system is the first step to healing from this condition, as is ridding your body of viruses, parasites and other harmful microbes that are hijacking your natural immunity. Then treat the damage that has been done to your joints, cartilage and connective tissues. For more information on RA in other joints as well see: Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment.
Osteoarthritis in the Wrist
Osteoarthritis is the overuse (wear and tear) type of arthritis that happens when your articular joint cartilage becomes damaged (torn or worn away), you lose joint lubricant (natural joint fluid) and your wrist bones start grating against each other causing bone spurs, pain and limited wrist joint mobility. When it happens in your wrist is is called osteoarthritis in the wrist. This is the most common type of arthritis of the wrist and affects a lot people, particularly if you are 40 years of age or older. It can happen to men or women and usually is caused by performing repetitive type movements for a long period of time.
Osteoarthritis in general doesn’t sneak up on you, but develops over time. There is plenty you can do to stop arthritis wrist pain and even reverse osteoarthritis wrist permanently if you treat the cause of osteoarthritis instead of just putting a band-aid on the symptoms. Look at the wrist arthritis treatment at the end of this article to heal your arthritis condition for good. For more information on this type of arthritis in other joints see: Osteoarthritis Treatment.
Treatment for Wrist Arthritis
Here is a natural Treatment for Wrist Arthritis that will relieve your arthritis in the wrist pain, and even reverse your arthritis if your joints have not yet fused:
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis are systemic enzymes that break up the scar tissue in your joints that make them inflexible. They also repair damaged torn cartilage, bone spurs and remove excess junk coral and carbonate calcium deposits.
- Pain Relief Cream for Arthritis gives you topical pain relief for the exact areas that are hurting you. This is a very good natural pain reliever that works especially well for arthritis joint pain, wrist pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
- The Best Joint Supplement is a powerful joint rebuilder with hyaluronic acid (joint fluid) for enhanced joint flexibility, hydrolyzed collagen peptides (bio-available collagen that is fully absorbable) and natural anti-inflammatory nutrients like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint support has all the necessary natural nutrients, in the exact amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Use an Infrared Heating Pad (it helps provide healing energy and pain reliving infrared wave frequencies into your elbow to prevent further damage, expedites healing and gives you excellent pain relief.)
- Arthritis Wrist Brace Use an Ossur Arthritis Brace for Support While Healing to not allow extra joint damage to occur
Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements greatly reduces your pain, swelling and inflammation quickly. Use these natural arthritis remedies individually or together to get pain relief and actually heal. For Arthritis in the Wrist, as for arthritis in the hand, fingers or thumb, I highly recommend using the above natural remedies for wrist arthritis because of the powerful joint cartilage regeneration, natural anti inflammatory and pain relief capabilities it gives you.
This natural treatment for arthritis in the wrist has specific growth nutrients that you can use to quickly rebuild new healthy joint cartilage and joint fluid along with other special pain relieving herbs and immune system balancing nutrients too. For complete holistic and natural treatments for arthritis that actually work visit: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.