Arthritis in the Hips
Arthritis in the Hips is primarily due to a type of wear and tear arthritis called Osteoarthritis. It is the form of joint arthritis caused by degeneration of the hip joint cartilage and bare bone begins to grind upon bare bone. It is a condition that typically affects people during their midlife years and beyond (50+). You can also have Rheumatoid Arthritis in hips or Psoriatic Arthritis hip arthritis, although these are less common than osteoarthritis. Hip arthritis symptoms seem to get worse as the condition in general worsens- you have good days and flare up days.
You will notice the pain and stiffness with arthritis in the hips even more when the weather changes radically, and more during the colder weather days. Sufferers tend to “feel it in their bones.” It may also be hip bursitis if the bursa sac is inflamed. If you have hip arthritis then you will also want to make sure you don’t have osteoporosis, a condition where your bones become brittle and makes it highly likely you will fracture your hip. See: How to Treat Osteoporosis.
Arthritis in the Hips Symptoms
If you have severe hip pain or chronic hip pain then you more than likely have some form of hip arthritis. Take a look at the most common Arthritis in the Hips Symptoms and see if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Pain in the hips or groin area (particularly going to the knee)
- Stiffness that causes difficulty in walking without pain
- Difficulty getting your body straitened when getting out of a chair or bed
- Tight hips persisting 60 minutes or longer after awakening
- Inability to bring your knee up to your chest
- Walking with a limp or favoring one side
- Limited range of motion
- Hips feel looser after working out or exercise
- Weakness in the legs
- Urinary problems
If you have any of the above symptoms of hip arthritis pain then you will want to treat it naturally as soon as you can to prevent further damage and protect your mobility.
Osteoarthritis in the Hips
Osteoarthritis in the Hips is the most common type of hip arthritis. It is the wear and tear arthritis you get from walking, running, exercising and moving your hips. Your cartilage degenerates because of injury, poor posture and lifting techniques, pounding movements from running and jumping, infection and not enough minerals in your diet. Also repetitive type work or sports activities where you do a lot of lifting and bending at the hips can cause osteoarthritis symptoms.
You can also get bone spurs that rub and grind against your joint cartilage causing it to tear and get worn out. You can also lose joint fluid (synovial fluid) that lessens your normal range of movement and causes pain. This type of hip arthritis can be treated naturally if you catch it soon enough. Surgeries and using pharmaceutical medicines can cause permanent damage to your joints and your organs, actually causing worse symptoms of arthritis in the hips.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Hips
Rheumatoid arthritis in the Hips is hip pain is caused by your immune system (and viruses) attacking your joint linings and eating away at your healthy cartilage. Rheumatoid arthritis in hips causes a condition of chronic inflammation in your joints that needs to be taken care of ASAP if you want to prevent further damage. If you have hip rheumatoid arthritis, then you will need to stop the immune condition first and then use the treatment at the bottom of this pae to relieve the cause of your rheumatoid arthritis hip pain. Also see Natural Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment to treat your underlying autoimmune issue.
Consider using a Homeopathic Arthritis Treatment for arthritis in the hips because it works well for relieving Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms quickly. Then use specific remedies for RA to stop the autoimmune cause of arthritis. This can be done with an immune balancing natural mineral (removes the underlying viral infection present in RA and also flushes out toxic heavy metal deposits in your joints that breed infections.
Natural Zeolite Powder works wonders for arthritis, particularly rheumatoid arthritis and septic arthritis) because it traps and removes viruses from your joints and body. I recommend a specific type of zeolite for RA called Zeolite-AV because it has medicinal mushrooms that are proven infection fighters that blend harmoniously with zeolites to balance your immune system and stop it from attacking your joints so you can finally heal.
Hip Pain from Arthritis
So what causes or worsens your Hip Pain from Arthritis? There are a few things that cause your hip pain from arthritis or other arthritis risk factors like the following:
- Osteoporosis and weakening of the hip joint socket and cartilage
- Professional dancers and gymnasts who use repetitive movements of the hips
- Injuries that cause hip compression, like an automobile accident or a fall where you land on your side or knees
- There may even be some genetic predisposition to this condition as well
Although you may feel severely debilitated there are a lot of natural remedies that can really help you recover quickly and fully. Start by doing hip arthritis exercises that strengthen your hip muscles so they can take pressure off your hip joints.
Exercises for Hip Arthritis
Doing regular Exercises for Hip Arthritis can help keep your hips in proper alignment and prevent further damage from arthritis in the hips or osteoporosis. Do at least one of these joint friendly arthritis exercises once per day:
- Water exercise or aerobics (swimming or walking in a pool with lukewarm water)
- Get Inverted – Use an Inversion Table (pictured above) and use it to relieve the pressure off your hips and spinal column
- Resistance Training – Joint friendly non-impact Arthritis Exercises to strengthen the muscles surrounding the joints , taking pressure off of them and begin true healing.
- Ergonomic Posture reduces stress on your back and joints.
Doing regular arthritis friendly exercises can ease your stiffness, increase mobility and allow any natural remedies for arthritis to work more effectively for arthritis in the hips.
Treatment for Osteoarthritis in Hip
The Best Treatment for Osteoarthritis in Hip. If you’re looking for a natural solution to chronic hip, back and leg pain from arthritis I recommend that you look at the complete back pain healing program as it shows that most lower back pain is actually caused by the hip muscles being imbalanced.
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis are whole body enzymes that break up the scar tissue in your joints that make them inflexible. They also repair damaged torn cartilage, bone spurs and remove excess junk coral and carbonate calcium deposits. Heal-n-Soothe (pictured above) does just that.
- Pain Relief Cream for Arthritis gives you topical pain relief for the exact areas that are hurting you. This is a very good natural pain reliever that works especially well for arthritis joint pain, hip pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
- The Best Joint Supplement is a joint rebuilding supplement with hyaluronic acid (joint fluid) for enhanced joint flexibility, hydrolyzed collagen (bio-available collagen that is 100% absorbable) and natural anti-inflammatory ingredients like white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint supplement has all the necessary nutrients, in the right amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. It restores optimum levels of joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real arthritis relief.
- Use an Infrared Heating Pad (it helps provide healing energy and pain reliving infrared wave frequencies into your elbow to prevent further damage, expedites healing and gives you excellent pain relief)
Doing these simple things for arthritis in the hips can do what years of traditional medical treatments can’t: reverse your hip arthritis for good! For complete holistic and natural treatments for arthritis that actually work visit: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.