What are the Symptoms of Arthritis
What are the Symptoms of Arthritis? There are over 100 types of arthritis that have different arthritis symptoms in various locations affecting different joints in the body. The signs and symptoms of arthritis can vary in severity depending on the type and joints affected. Here are the most common general symptoms for arthritis:
- Pain around the joint
- Redness or Swelling
- Difficulty in using your hands or even walking
- General Weakness
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Muscle aches and pains
- Tenderness around joints
- Difficulty moving the joint through the normal range of motion
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of flexibility
If you notice any of the above signs of arthritis, particularly if there are more than one, then you may be suffering from arthritis. Other than the general symptoms of arthritis, there are specific signs for each of the Different Types of Arthritis.
Once you identify which arthritis type you are experiencing symptoms of you can take proper action and get some real relief, and even reverse it if you catch it before your joints actually fuse together. It is not only possible but probable that you can move into a productive, pain free existence, free from arthritis pain and stiffness.
Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis? Rheumatoid Arthritis is one of the most debilitating and frustrating forms of arthritis. It is second in frequency to only Osteoarthritis. It is a form of inflammatory arthritis where your immune system attacks your own healthy cells and destroys your joints in the process. Here are the most common Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms:
- Joint Pain with Stiffness that Lasts for an Hour or More
- Red, Swollen Joints (same joint) on both sides of your body
- Can’t Flex Joint Properly
- Hardened Nodules (bumps) over Your Joints
- Muscle Weakness and Fatigue
- Loss of Appetite
- Sudden Weight Loss
If you have any of the most common symptoms of arthritis, combined with the specific signs of rheumatoid arthritis, then you are experiencing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. See Natural Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment to get the latest holistic therapies and remedies that can help you reverse the damage (joint and autoimmune) before it becomes permanent and develop more autoimmune disorders and your joints become fused for life.
Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
What are the most common Signs and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis? Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis in adults in the world. It is called degenerative arthritis or wear and tear arthritis because your joint cartilage becomes worn away and bone spurs develop and cause pain and limits your normal range of movement in the affected joints. Here are the most common Osteoarthritis Symptoms:
- Joint Pain and Soreness Upon Movement
- Joint Pain after Repetitive Movements or Long Periods of Inactivity
- Joint Stiffness After Long Periods of Rest (or Upon Waking)
- Joint Swelling
- Bony Growths towards the Middle to End of Your Fingers (Phalanges)
- Joint swelling
If you have any of the most common symptoms of osteoarthritis, combined with the specific signs of osteoarthritis, then you are experiencing the symptoms of osteoarthritis. See How to Treat Osteoarthritis to get the latest natural therapies and remedies that can help you reverse the damage before it becomes permanent and your joints become fused for life.
What are the Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
What are the Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis? Psoriatic Arthritis is second type of debilitating and frustrating forms of arthritis. It is like Rheumatoid Arthritis in that it is an autoimmune form of inflammatory arthritis where your immune system attacks your own healthy cells and destroys your joints in the process. Psoriatic Arthritis takes it a step further and you also have skin eruptions like rashes called psoriasis.
If you have psoriasis you can visit this page to get: Natural Remedies for Psoriasis. Psoriasis usually develops around the affected joint areas in PA. Here are the most common Psoriatic Arthritis Symptoms:
- Grayish (or silvery) color Skin Eruptions (psoriasis) or Scaly Spots that usually show up on Your Scalp, Knees, Elbows or Spinal Column.
- Stiffness, Swelling and Pain in One or More of Your Joints and Surrounding Tissues
- Pitting and even Lifting Off of Your Fingernails or Toenails (sometimes both)
- Painful and Red Eyes
- Swollen Fingers or Toes
- Limited Range of Motion
If you have any of the common symptoms of arthritis, combined with the specific signs of psoriatic arthritis, then you are experiencing the symptoms of psoriatic arthritis. See Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis to get the latest natural therapies and remedies that can help you reverse the damage (joint and autoimmune) before it becomes permanent and develop more autoimmune disorders and your joints become fused for life.
Symptoms of Septic Arthritis
What are the most common Symptoms of Septic Arthritis? Septic Arthritis includes Infectious Arthritis and Reactive Arthritis as they are all due to infection. The main symptoms include those with any infection (fever, chills, pain, heat, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea) and also joint pain. Here are the most common Symptoms for Septic Arthritis:
- Fever or high body temperature
- Shivering and the chills
- Severe pain in the affected joint
- Swelling of the affected joint
- Heat around the affected joint
- Fatigue and general weakness
- Nausea and vomiting
Signs and Symptoms of Gout
What are the most common Signs and Symptoms of Gout? You can easily tell when you are dealing with gout because it has some obvious signs. Gout happens because your body has become too acidic. This acidity (uric acid crystals) are drawn to your feet and big toe where it pools and becomes painful. The most common gout symptoms of gouty arthritis are:
- Rapid onset red hot joint area (Gout Flare)
- Swollen and tender joints (usually the big toe)
- Intense and burning pain
- Very tender to the touch
- Symptoms last 3-10 days, with flares of symptoms
- Other joints affected – fingers, ankle, knee or wrist
- General soreness in joints
If you are experiencing any of the above signs of gout, or a combination of them, you should begin taking preventative measures to prevent more serious damage. There are some really good natural remdies for gout that can help you heal and reverse gout naturally. For more information visit: How to Treat Gout Naturally.
How to Treat Arthritis
How to Treat Arthritis naturally. It’s hard to heal your arthritis while you are in severe pain. So the first step in treating arthritis naturally is joint pain relief. Use the following natural remedies for joint pain relief:
- Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements – These are the same cox-2 inhibiting ingredients that are used in prescription medicines but in their safe natural form.
- Turmeric for Arthritisstops your inflammation and reduces your pain quickly and has a whole body healing effect. It stops chronic inflammation in your body naturally. It is as effective as 14 prescription medications wihtout the harmful and sometimes even lethal side effects.
- Omega 3 Supplements – Omega 3 oils are a natural anti-inflammatory and helps cushion your knee joints. It works well with hyaluronic acid to help rebuild new cartilage, especially when you’ve taken systemic enzymes that break down worn cartilage so new cartilage can be easily created. It is also super heart and brain healthy
- The Best Joint Supplement– Powerful Joint Rebuilding and Protective Herbal Blend with Hyaluronic Acid for Joints, Bio-Available Collagen (absorbable) and Natural Anti-Inflammatories like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint support has all the necessary natural nutrients, in the exact amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief
- Intracal (Calcium and Magnesium Orotate) helps increase bone density and joint strength. It is the best type of calcium and magnesium that can be fully absorbed and is easy on your stomach.
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis (pictured below) Relieves Joint Pain & Regenerates Healthy Joint Tissue with Systemic Enzymes that break up damaged cartilage and scar tissue in your joints that cause pain and inflexibility. Also helps dissolve excess calcium deposits and bone spurs
These are the best natural ways to relieve your arthritis pain and start healing your arthritis for good. For the complete way to treat the type of arthritis you are dealing with see: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.