Arthritis in the Knee
Arthritis in the Knee is the inflammation or irritation of the knee joint and is usually accompanied by swelling, tenderness to the touch and painful movement. The knee joint tends to hurt most when you flex or straighten the knee as the whole joint socket is affected. Knee Arthritis can be due to either osteoarthritis knee or rheumatoid arthritis knee causes.
As we age (particularly 40+), our tissues and bodily structures (especially joints) tend to repair themselves at a slower level and depending on our lifestyle and diet, may not repair themselves adequately – the result is arthritis, particularly knee arthritis. It appears that the most common cause of knee arthritis is actually Osteoarthritis followed by Rheumatoid Arthritis, Knee Bursitis and other general inflammatory conditions of the knee like Runner's Knee.
Symptoms of Arthritis in the Knee
The Symptoms of Arthritis in the Knee (or knees) is usually from Osteoarthritis (the most common form of arthritis in the knee) are believed to be caused by normal wear and tear as you age, or by an out of balance immune system that is attacking your joint tissues as in Rheumatoid Arthritis. These are the two most common forms of arthritis that can affect your knee joint. Here are the most common symptoms of knee arthritis:
- Pain Upon Extension
- Limited Range of Movement
- Joint Swelling or Redness
- Stiffness in Joints
- Tenderness in Your Knee Area
- Instability “feeling like your knee will buckle”
- Deformity of Your Knee Joint
It can also be due to performing excessive repetitive type movements, particularly when bending or straightening the knee joint with weight attached, as in bodybuilding exercises with excessive weight or improper form. This is also common amongst runners who either run on concrete and pound their cartilage into oblivion or run on an uneven surface and hyper-extend their knee joints.
Arthritic Pain in Knee
Arthritic Pain in Knee can be caused by a few different types of arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Bursitis. Arthritis Pain in the knees can also occur from an injury or trauma to the knee socket or by having too much weight placed on the joint socket, irritating and inflaming the knee.
Poor posture can also put undue stress on the knees and move them out of their natural alignment. There can be sharp or throbbing pain in either or both knees and you may even have trouble sleeping if you tend to move around a lot when you sleep. If you don't address your arthritis in the knee pain, it will lead to chronic inflammation in yoru whole body.
Rheumatoid Arthritis in Knees
Rheumatoid Arthritis in Knees are due to an infection that causes your own immune system to mistakenly attack your joints. It causes an inflammatory response by your body that eventually eats away your healthy joint tissues, causing chronic inflammation, swelling and painful joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis in the knee can cause permanent damage to your knee joint if you do not treat it quickly. You can heal from it if you treat the cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis and protect and repair your damaged joint tissues with natural supplementation, exercise and nutrition.
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Osteoarthritis of the Knee is the most common form of arthritis in the knees. It has a progression from beginning to moderate to severe as shown in the above image. It is a wear and tear arthritis type that happens naturally when you age, but can happen prematurely if you perform repetitive type movements frequently and have too acidic a diet.
Arthritis in the knee from osteoarthritis can be healed in most cases by repairing your damaged cartilage, adding natural joint lubrication, reducing acids in your diet or adding more alkaline ones and strengthening the bones and joints that keep your knee joint in proper alignment. Using an arthritis knee brace can be helpful to take pressure off your damaged knee joint while you are repairing it with proper exercise, nutrition and supplementation.
Knee Brace for Osteoarthritis
What is the Best Knee Brace for Osteoarthritis? Get a knee brace for osteoarthritis to help give your knee proper support to prevent further knee damage and give you pain relief while you are healing. It will help keep your knee joint in proper alignment so it can heal in its proper form. Most osteoarthritis braces are not really that good and don't support your knee enough to prevent damage and give you some pain relief.
Using a brace while you are healing from arthritis in the knee is highly recommended as your joint can heal best when there is no inflammation or excess pressure on your knee joint and socket. Use your knee brace while you are actively taking healing supplementation and only take it off to do exercises till it is healed. If you have too much pain to exercise try using a CBD Hemp Oil to allow you pain relief and the ability to flex your knees so you can improve your circulation there. You will be amazed at how much of a difference this can make in a full recovery.
Best Exercise for Arthritic Knee
Performing regular arthritis knee exercises are proven to help you increase your joint flexibility, reduce pain and prevent frozen joints. It helps the supplements you take actually get to where they can help you. No circulation, no recovery. Isometric knee exercises are usually best because they are joint friendly and it won't cause you extra pain when you extend or contract your knee joint. You can see the #1 best exercise to relieve arthritis in the knee pain quickly here: Feel Good Knees.
Joining a local gym, particularly one that has a warmed swimming pool is highly recommended as it is a joint friendly exercise. You can also do low to no impact cardio by using an exercise bike or elliptical trainer. This will also help you lose excess weight and take pressure off your joints. Use an infrared heating pad before and after your exercise so you don't cause extra pain and allow your knee joint to be fully warmed up so you get the most benefit of your knee exercise.
Treatment for Arthritic Knee
Learn how to Treat Arthritis in the Knee naturally in a way that actually works and lasts for the long-term. This is the best natural Treatment for Arthritic Knee pain because it cleans up the damage in your joints, heals the scar tissue and bone spurs and finally rebuilds worn out cartilage and restore optimum joint fluid levels.
If your arthritis in the knee is due to rheumatoid arthritis then you will need to take care of the autoimmune issue as well as removing the damaged joint tissue, rebuilding healthy joint tissues and replacing lost joint fluid. If you have RA in your knee also visit: Natural Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment.
For osteoarthritis in the knee or any other kind of arthritis in the knee pain follow the guidelines below to restore pain free mobility in your knees. You can get real and lasting pain relief from arthritis in the knees by using the following natural knee arthritis remedies and therapies:
- Heal and Soothe – (pictured above) Relieves Joint Pain & Regenerates Healthy Joint Tissue with Systemic Enzymes that break up scar tissue in your joints that cause pain and inflexibility. Also helps dissolve excess calcium deposits and bone spurs.
- Pain Relief Cream for Arthritis gives you topical pain relief for the exact areas that are hurting you. This is a very good natural pain reliever that works especially well for arthritis joint pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
- The Best Joint Supplement – Powerful Joint Rebuilding and Protective Herbal Blend with Hyaluronic Acid for Joints, Bio-Available Collagen (absorbable) and Natural Anti-Inflammatories like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint support has all the necessary natural nutrients, in the exact amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction. It is so helpful for joint pain, and tendonitis as well as having a rejuvenating effect on your hair, skin and body tissues. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and nutrients to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Take Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements to give you immediate arthritis knee pain relief so you can being healing without inflammation and pain.
- Get a Knee Brace to provide support and stop damaging your knee bones and cartilage while you are repairing it with arthritis joint repair supplements.
- Perform Arthritis Knee Exercises to strengthen your knees, improve joint flexibility, and reduce osteoarthritis pain.
- Get a Far Infrared Heating Pad, and drape it over your arthritic knee. This allows your muscles and connective tissues to relax and reduces inflammation and pain.
If you have arthritis in the knee, you can actually rebuild your knee socket by using a knee brace, stabilizing your knee while you are taking arthritis supplementation, doing arthritis joint friendly exercises and reducing acids in your diet.
It will take a little time to do this but you can heal completely and open up a new life of mobility and pain free living. For complete holistic and natural treatments for arthritis that actually work visit: Natural Treatment for Arthritis.