Natural Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
Can a natural Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis really work? If you’ve been suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms for any amount of time you know modern medicine does not have a long-term answer or cure for it. Most people who really want to heal from Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) eventually will try a Natural Natural Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment at some point to see if it works for them. Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis can actually work better then the standard treatments from non-holistic trained medical doctors, as they actually address the cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis and not just the symptoms.
Can a holistic, alternative or natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment plan really work? The answer is a resounding “yes.” You are about to discover the best natural treatment for RA and also the top Natural Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis and why they are working so well for so many people now. There is a natural way to heal from almost anything ever experienced on our planet. RA is no exception and you can get real relief once you discover the source or cause of RA and best ways to reverse it naturally.
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis? RA or Rheumatoid Arthritis is a condition of arthritis that is caused by your immune system being so far out of balance that it is attacking your own cells, particularly your joints and the protective lining that covers your joints giving them smooth flexing and movement. It becomes a degenerative arthritis condition when it eats the cartilage and joint tissues, leaving you in tremendous pain, stiffness and rigid joints. It usually affects the feet and hands first.
It is also known as autoimmune arthritis. The pain associated with the RA is at times so severe that it almost completely immobilizes its sufferers. It affects women more often than men, about 3 times more women than men are affected by rheumatic arthritis. In fact almost 80% of the 2 million people with rheumatoid arthritis in the United States are women. The sooner you take care of the underlying autoimmune issues the faster you get relief using the natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment.
Who Gets Rheumatoid Arthritis?
So who gets rheumatoid arthritis? Unlike Osteoarthritis which typically begins after the age of 45, RA can hit as early as teen years and is most common in the 20-40 age groups. It is thought that it is an inherited condition and is brought on by environmental factors and social stresses. It is an inflammatory arthritis reactive type of arthritis that generally causes a condition of rheumatism in the whole body (that has an affinity for the joints) due to an infection in another part of the body.
RA is most common amongst women between the ages of 35-50 but can have a childhood or young adult onset, and becomes more likely after 60 years of age to all people. It can lead to serious deformity if not treated quickly. There are also serious complications like cancer (see the 8 types of cancer that RA suffers are prone to get) heart attack or stroke that can occur if your rheumatoid arthritis goes untreated.
It also significantly decreases your lifespan significantly. Fortunately there are some new natural treatments for RA that can help you stop the progression of RA and even reverse it in some cases. Here is a good medical informational video that briefly explains what Rheumatoid Arthritis is and how it affects your joints:
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Juvenile Arthritis – Juveniles are not immune from this immune system attacking disorder. It is usually accompanied by lethargy (feeling sluggish and lazy), reduced physical activity and poor appetite. If you have any kids that are complaining of morning stiffness in their joints accompanied by the other general Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms above, then please have them diagnosed by a doctor to verify if they have JIA.
A juvenile that is showing the signs of Juvenile Rheumatoid Inflammatory Arthritis (JIA) can often avoid permanent deformity when treated early enough. The goal of this article is to help you see if you or a loved one is showing signs of JIA, and give some helpful tips that can help stop a life of pain and suffering.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
There are specific signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. There are symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis that show up in your joints, and some affect your whole body. Here are the most common signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis:
- Morning stiffness. Joint stiffness may develop after you just get up in the morning, and after long periods of lying down or sitting and can last for several hours.
- Painful, swollen, tender, and stiff joints. Both sides of the body are usually affected, especially the hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, feet, or even the neck. They may feel hot to the touch.
- Nodules or Bumps. Rheumatoid nodules ranging in size from a pea to a grape develop in nearly one-third of people who have rheumatoid arthritis. They usually form over pressure points in the body such as the elbows, knuckles, spine, and lower leg bones.
- Fatigue and General Malaise.
- A loss of appetite or Nausea.
- General Irritability.
- Feelings of Helplessness.
- Weight loss.
- Low-Grade fever.
- Numbness and tingling in the extremities.
If you are experiencing any rheumatoid arthritis symptom or a combination of them, you may want to refer to your physician or therapist for an actual medical diagnosis. Your doctor or practitioner will try to determine the causes of your symptoms based on your description, your medical history, and a physical examination. They also may use x rays and laboratory tests to distinguish between other conditions and rheumatoid arthritis. A blood test can be done for rheumatoid factor, which is present in 80% of people with rheumatoid arthritis, but it may not be visible early on.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Although the actual Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis are not totally understood by traditional medicine. they are well known by Holistic Physicians and Health Professionals. Watch this video by Dr. Tent (a Holistic Doctor) that shows how most Rheumatoid Arthritis has a pathogenic cause. Gut bacteria that goes into your synovial fluids and viral infections the main cause of RA (as well as most cancers) and how it has been hidden and ignored since the days of Jonas Salk’s Vaccines:
Here are the most common culprits that cause RA symptoms:
- Auto-Immune Dysfunction (Severely Damaged Immune System).
- Virus (Viruses are a Major Cause of RA as well as Cancers)
- Bacterial infection (gut bacteria that ends up in synovial fluid).
- Genetically inherited (it appears that Rheumatoid Arthritis sometimes runs in families).
- Yeast, Fungal or Mycotoxin Infection.
- Environmental Factors (Elevated Chronic Stress)
- Elevated Cortisol Levels (From stress and chronic infections)
- Food Allergies
Eating an anti-inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis diet is highly recommended as it will help stop a lot of the excess acidity and pain from inflammation.
Diet for Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Best Diet for Rheumatoid Arthritis is one low in acids and simple carbohydrates. It is high in healthy fats and quality proteins, and low in acidic sugars and carbs that pathogens and cancers love to feed off of. The Healthy Keto Diet that so many professionals are using to lose weight quickly It is also the healthiest anti inflammatory diet for rheumatoid arthritis. It is highly important as it’s one of the few things you can control to stop feeding the reason for your autoimmunity and joint destruction.
The ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting is a foundation for this natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment and can activate a natural process in your body called Autophagy. This discovery won the Nobel Prize in 2016 because it activates special cells called autophagocytes that eat damaged and deformed cells (DNA, nerve cells, brain cells) and pathogens (like the ones that can cause autoimmune disorder and rheumatoid arthritis.) Be sure to include the following types of alkaline and anti inflammatory foods:
- Limit Simple Sugars and refined foods as they lead to inflammation
- Limit starchy vegetables like potatoes and carrots until you get complete relief
- Eat as many green salads and vegetables as you can (you can juice them if you don’t care for green veggies, like Kale, Spinach and Chard)
- Add almonds and walnuts to your diet
- Eat pineapple, papaya and berries regularly (beneficial enzymes and antioxidants)
- Take natural anti-inflammatories like turmeric curcumin, ginger, boswellia and cayenne
- Add Super Foods to your diet, particularly dark chocolate (high cacao %), wheat-grass and even Red Wine because of the powerful antioxidants present
Use it so you can stop the inflammation and pain that is caused by your body being too acidic. It will also help prevent infections and cancers as they can only work in an acidic body (how to keep your body alkaline):
Exercises for Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is important to not become too inactive as this will stop circulation and make your condition even more painful. Doing some joint friendly exercises for rheumatoid arthritis can really help you get some relief from the pain, inflammation and stiffness that are the main symptoms of RA. It is a little challenging at times to start a new exercise regimen, but doing a few simple stretching exercises will help you feel much better in the long run, and ease your Rheumatoid Arthritis pain.
Do take some of the arthritis foods above before and after you workout to help with your stiffness, inflammation and pain relief. I recommend that you exercise 10-30 minutes a day, walking, stretching, resistance training or an easy is doing Tai Chi or Yoga for arthritis. Also some basic stretching exercises or calf lifts for your feet and wrist curls for your hands can be really helpful.
Natural Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
The best natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis is a combined approach that stops the cause of RA and helps relieve the symptoms of RA while you are healing from it. To do this there are few simple steps you will want to try.
- Follow the Rheumatoid Arthritis (low acidic anti-inflammatory diet)
- Use the simple stretching Exercises for Rheumatoid Arthritis (keeps circulation to your joints so they have less inflammation)
- Use Systemic Enzymes (like Heal and Soothe, pictured below because they break up scar tissue and joint spurs. It also prevents joint fusions and deformity)
- Restore proper immune system balance (You need to stop your compromised immune system from attacking your own tissues and joints)
- Use Natural Anti-inflammatory Arthritis Herbs (they relieve your pain and inflammation safely)
- Rebuild your damaged joints using diet and natural supplements
The key to experiencing a full recovery from rheumatoid arthritis pain and inflammation begins with first stopping the auto-immune cause of RA by balancing your immune system (getting rid of viruses, immune infections and toxins like heavy metals) and then giving your body the nutrition and supplementation it needs to rebuild your joints from the inside out. There are two specific remedies that should be in your health cabinet.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain is usually worse in the morning compared to the osteoarthritis where the pain worsens throughout the day. As the condition progresses the inflammatory activity leads to erosion and destruction of the synovium or joint cavity, which limits their normal range of movement and can even lead to physical deformity of the joint area. It’s hard to do anything while dealing with the excruciating pain from RA.
Relieving your pain is the first order so you can have the presence of mind to actually heal and hopefully reverse your rheumatoid arthritis by removing the causes of it. The best natural pain reliever for arthritis that has come along in years is Heal and Soothe Pain Relief enzymes (pictured above.) It is not a cure by itself but will help quickly and deeply reduce your pan and even provide some healing and tumor protection and is a big part of the natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment plan.
Using the complete natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis below, with the natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis can save you lots of unnecessary pain and actually start reversing this autoimmune condition the way it should be taken care of. No harmful medicines or lethal side effects either, just treating the cause and getting back to healthy joint function and natural immunity.
Natural Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
By using these three natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis you can stop the main causes of RA in a very safe and effective manner. The goal here is not just to get rid of the symptoms of your arthritis pain, but to stop what is causing it in the first place.
- Nrf2 is a natural autophagy boosting supplement and powerful antioxidant that has pain relieving and healing properties that work really for rheumatoid arthritis and chronic inflammation.
- Zeolite-AV is a natural mineral in capsule form (Zeolite Capsules with natural zeolite powder and humic acid to stop rheumatic arthritis infections)
- Immune Support is a blend of the most powerful herbs, minerals, vitamins and nutrients that protect your immune system against microbial attack
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis – Systemic Enzyme Blend that Stops The Pain from Damaged Joint Tissues and breaks up sediment that accumulates in your joint can cause stiffness and pain.
- Turmeric for Arthritis (#1 anti-inflammatory herb that can help with pain and inflammation naturally. Also try adding Omega-3 Oils, they work really well together.
- The Best Joint Supplement – Powerful Joint Rebuilding and Protective Herbal Blend with Hyaluronic Acid for Joints, Biocell Collagen II with Chondroitin and 5-Loxin. Provides lost joint fluid for proper cushioning and flexibility, advanced joint collagen to resurface worn or damaged cartilage and 5 Loxin to inhibit the COX-2 inflammatory response and give you real pain relief.
- Astaxanthin Supplement – Natural astaxanthin actively suppresses the inflammation response in your body. It targets the (COX 2) pathway, nitric oxide (NO), prostaglandin E2 (PGE-2), interleukin 1B (IL-1b), CRP (C Reactive Protein) and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-a), the things that cause rheumatism and painful inflammation in your body. That is why it works so well in relieving Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Vitamin D3 – It produces 200-300 anti-microbial peptides that are more powerful than antibiotics, which improves your immune system function so it can fight infections caused from RA. A lot of RA sufferers notice that their symptoms are worst during the winter (colder), and frequently lessen during the summer (warmer). This shows the importance of vitamin D (D3) for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Biogetica – Homeopathic Ayurvedic proven natural medicine that effectively treats the Rheumatoid part of Rheumatoid Arthritis and reduces the effects of rheumatic triggers that cause bad flare ups and painful inflammation.
Zeolite is a very important part because of the pathogenic aspect of RA that is not commonly addressed or treated by non holistic doctors and practitioners. Biogetica is a homeopathic remedy that works to draw out of your body what is causing the chronic inflammation in your whole body, particularly in your joints. Use the above natural rheumatoid arthritis treatment options so you can start feeling better, reduce flare-ups and even begin the process of reversing some of your autoimmune caused joint damage for good.