Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis
A Natural Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis is one that treats the cause of your underlying conditions that caused the psoriatic arthritis to start effecting your skin and joints. The goal of natural and holistic treatment of arthritis is to discover what is causing your type of arthritis and then give your body what it needs to heal from the inside out.
With psoriatic arthritis or psoriasis arthritis you have two chronic conditions in one. It is more complicated than simple osteoarthritis and more similar to rheumatoid arthritis in that there is an infectious cause to this form of arthritis. If you have psoriasis you are more prone to getting psoriatic arthritis. It can be genetically prone (a greater tendency to develop it yourself if your relatives have had it before.)
What is Psoriatic Arthritis
What is Psoriatic Arthritis? Psoriatic Arthritis (PA) is also known as Psoriatic Arthropathy or Psoriasis Arthritis and is a form of Arthritis that is also accompanied by Psoriasis (inflammation of the skin), particularly around the arthritic joint being affected. It most commonly affects the hands and the feet. Psoriasis is a skin condition similar to eczema with dry scaly itchy skin patches that never seem to heal.
What this Natural Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment will do is stop the chronic infection that is causing psoriasis on your skin and around your joints. This infection is also damaging your protective joint cartilage and depleting your natural joint fluid that cushions your joints. It then helps repair the damage to your cartilage and bone tissue (scar tissue, torn and worn cartilage, bone spurs) and restores optimum levels of joint fluid. It treats the underlying conditions of both the arthritis and the psoriasis so you can recover completely and enjoy life on your terms.
Psoriatic Arthritis in Feet
Psoriatic arthritis affects your feet more commonly than other areas of your body. It can cause severe deformity if not treated soon enough. See the Pictures of Psoriatic Arthritis in Feet above to see the types of rashes that show up on your body when you’re suffering with PA. It will eventually start distorting your big toe (or fingers) to look like a curved sausage shape. These can be permanently disfiguring if you leave them untreated. There are plenty of natural treatments for psoriatic arthritis that you can use to heal from the cause of it so you don’t have to be faced with that picture.
What is the connection between Psoriasis and Arthritis? Around 85% of the people who get PA also have had general psoriasis first. You can see and follow the natural remedies for psoriasis guidelines to relieve the skin rashes and help stop the progression of your Psoriatic Arthritis as well. So there is a definite link of the psoriasis showing up first and sometimes many years before the arthritis shows up. .
Types of Psoriatic Arthritis
In Psoriasis Arthritis (Psoriatic Arthritis), the psoriasis usually comes first and then the arthritis develops sometime later. About 1 in 20 people who experience psoriasis will also develop arthritis and be diagnosed with PA. Fortunately more research is being done in this area and vastly better natural treatment options now exist. There are 5 main types of psoriatic arthritis that depend on the location as seen in the picture above.
They can all lead to severe rashes and deformity of your feet, toes, hands, fingers and knees. It can look really grotesque so please treat it asap. It can be reversed if you catch it soon enough. It is a severe autoimmune type infection that causes most cases of psoriasis arthritis. You can prevent long term damage from psoriatic arthritis by using the simple methods shown at the bottom of this page.
Long Term Effects of Psoriatic Arthritis
The Long Term Effects of Psoriatic Arthritis are increased risk for infection, skeletal deformity, increased cancer risk, elevated cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and diabetes. The skin rashes can affect all areas of your body making you not want to leave home or go outside. I’d rather not see anyone go though this as it is usually not necessary if you just take a few simple steps in the right direction of natural treatment.
When you begin treating it naturally then you can decrease these risks significantly and even reverse your psoriatic arthritis. If you can get rid of the chronic infection not only will you see your psoriatic arthritis clear but other conditions you’ve had that were caused by the same chronic infection and inflammation response by your immune system. You will feel better than you ever have!
Causes of Psoriatic Arthritis
According to the traditional medical community the actual causes of Psoriatic Arthritis are unknown, but is thought to be brought upon by genetics. That does seem to be true in a lot of cases that if your grandma or grandpa has psoriatic arthritis then you will most likely develop psoriasis or PA if you allow your immune system to become weakened for any length of time. Also keeping chronic stress under control will help prevent the occurrence if you don’t have it, or stop the severity if you have it now.
Holistic Medicine does know that psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis are all caused by infection and unrelieved stress that causes elevated stress hormone levels (cortisol) and lowers your natural immunity and when combined with a chronic fungal, yeast or viral infection it ends up as an autoimmune condition. Stop the autoimmune disorder and you stop all the illnesses associated with it, as well as being prone to every bug that is going around.
Signs of Psoriatic Arthritis
Here are the most Early Signs of Psoriatic Arthritis Symptoms and Signs that you will notice and feel if you are being affected with PA:
- Pain and Swelling in one or more joints
- Stiffness of a joint, Particularly in the morning or after rest
- Tenderness and Swollen Joints
- Pitting or Separation in nail beds of fingernails or toenails
- Red and Itchy Skin
- Swollen Fingers and Toes with sausage like appearance
- Decrease in Joint Flexibility
- General Fever
- General Fatigue
If you are noticing any of the above symptoms of psoriatic arthritis then you should use the treatment and natural remedies for psoriatic arthritis at the bottom of this page. The earlier you get it stopped and healing the greater your chances to reverse it for good.
Triggers of Psoriatic Arthritis
There are a few Triggers of Psoriatic Arthritis that you should know about, so you can prevent a flare up. Infections can cause flare ups, so it is important to keep your immune system balanced and boosted (see natural immunity boosters). Cannabinoids and natural zeolites can help reduce the amount and severity of PA triggers. Exposure to chemicals and toxins (these can even be in non-organic foods) and cleaning products. Try and use natural type cleaning products instead.
Prescription medicines can have side effects that trigger a psoriatic arthritis attack flare up, so read the labels carefully or try using natural alternatives instead. Exposure to cigarette smoke. Exposure to heavy metals like fluoride in drinking water, lead, mercury, radiation, aluminum, etc. Try using a natural zeolite based supplement to keep these heavy metals and toxins out of your body naturally. It will also help against viruses and prevent cancer (a risk factor of autoimmune disorders.) Stress, from work, social stress, relationship stress, physical stress (exposure to cold or hot for an extended period of time.)
Diet for Psoriatic Arthritis
Choosing the Psoriatic Arthritis Diet can help you avoid the triggers and risk factors associated with PA and get you on the road to permanent recovery and relief.
- Limit Simple Sugars and refined foods as they lead to inflammation
- Limit starchy vegetables like potatoes and carrots until you get complete relief
- Eat as many green salads and vegetables as you can
- Add almonds and walnuts to your diet
- Eat pineapple, papaya and berries regularly
- Take natural anti-inflammatory herbs like turmeric, ginger, boswellia and cayenne
- Add SuperFoods like most organic berries to your diet to help quench the toxins and free radicals that are ravaging your body with PA.
How to Treat Psoriatic Arthritis
How to Treat Psoriatic Arthritis Naturally. The best way to do this is by addressing the causes of your condition and eliminate risk factors and triggers as explained above. That will get rid of all the signs and symptoms naturally. Using an anti-inflammatory diet with natural remedies for psoriatic arthritis will do just that.First you want to reverse the autoimmune conditions (usually undiagnosed viruses, you can ask your doctor to do a virus panel, that will verify this fact.)
You need to cleanse your body of all infections including yeast, fungal and mycotoxin infections that lead to a lowered and confused immune system. Re-set it to it’s normal state and it will attack invading pathogens instead of your own tissues, organs and joints. Use topical pain relief, itch relief and natural moisturizing creams to allow your psoriasis to heal quickly. Lastly start rebuilding your damaged joint sockets and regain your natural mobility and strength.
Psoriatic Arthritis Natural Treatment
The following Psoriatic Arthritis Natural Treatment treats the causes of your Psoriatic Arthritis so you will see your itchy scaly psoriasis and your painful swollen joints return to normal. No need to go through life like that as nature has an answer that brings you back to a healthy and natural, pain free state.
- Liver Cleanse (Your liver is a repository for toxins, heavy metals, and chemicals that cause it to not filter your blood properly and even shrink or deteriorate (cirrhosis of the liver). You need to feed and keep it clear so it can protect you from psoriasis and other harmful toxins. The advanced liver cleanse completely detoxes your liver and gut of yeast and fungal infections that cause psoriasis.)
- Immune System Balance (You need to repair your damaged immune system and get it balanced and working as it should. Since psoriasis is an autoimmune condition you need to treat it first before anything else will get better. This will stop the infectious cause of psoriatic arthritis.
- Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection (This is an underlying cause of many psoriatic arthritis symptoms, as well as many undiagnosed conditions like chronic fatigue and constant infections. These clear up naturally when your yeast/mold/fungal infection are treated.
- Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements (These herbs stop pain and inflammation that cause Psoriatic Arthritis and Chronic Inflammation.)
- Cannabinoids – These provide Oral and Topical Pain and Itch Relief (Use topical moisturizing creams that stop itching and pain, or even an unprocessed organic coconut oil, fresh aloe vera gel or to help stop the itch and scaling of your skin and to nourish it so it can heal.
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis – These enzymes relieve joint pain and help break up scar tissue that has accumulated in your joints and skin (from psoriasis and scratching) using fibrin dissolving systemic enzymes.
Choosing a natural psoriatic arthritis diet can greatly help you heal as you are taking away the fuel from chronic stress hormones and infections that are causing your immune system and joints to be targeted by these causes of PA.
Natural Remedies for Psoriatic Arthritis
Natural Remedies for Psoriatic Arthritis give you relief from joint pain, skin irritation and itching and actually you help heal from it and reverse your psoriasis arthritis. PA is a complex condition and you have to get rid of the cause of it to be healed from it. You can reverse it if you stop the causes and places in your body where they are interfering with your body’s natural balance.
- Zeolite-AV (pictured above) Stops the viral infection that causes psoriatic arthritis, rheumatiod arthritis. Potent natural antiviral that can help your immune system be safe from joint infections as well as viral outbreaks like the Coronavirus
- Turmeric for Arthritis The Best natural antiinflammatory herb extract with bioperine for maximum absorption and effect
- Hemp & Emu Oil Topical Cream Deeply soothes skin rashes, itching, burning and pain in your skin and joints
- The Best Joint Supplement Contains the most powerful herbal extracts, alkaline minerals, vitamins and antiinflammatory nutrients for joint relief and joint rebulding
You don’t have to do all at one time, but the sooner you begin, the sooner you will actually heal from your psoriasis and arthritis for good. By using the psoriatic arthritis natural treatment as shown above as an integrated system (they work through different pathways in the body in a beneficial way) you treat not only the symptoms, but actually remove the cause and heal.