Treatment for Juvenile Arthritis
Natural Treatment for Juvenile Arthritis. Juvenile Arthritis has the same general symptoms and similarities as adult arthritis with a few simple differences. Juvenile arthritis is commonly referred to as Idiopathic Arthritis or Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis or JIA for short. It is the most common type of arthritis in children. It doesn’t have to be a life sentence if you begin treating it before it becomes too severe and possibly causes joint deformity or fuses your child’s joints.
The first step is giving them symptomatic Joint Pain Relief so they can begin to heal and reverse the cause of their Juvenile Arthritis safely and naturally. It will greatly reduce their pain, swelling and inflammation and allow them to flex their joints without extreme pain or damage. This can be done safely without harmful medicines that have dangerous side effects.
What is Juvenile Arthritis?
What is Juvenile Arthritis? Juvenile Arthritis (JA) is a condition that affects over 300,000 children in the United States alone. It happens to children under the age of 17 years old. It is not a disease but a term that is used to describe arthritis from any type or form that happens to juveniles. There are a few common types of juvenile arthritis that you will want to be aware of. It is usually Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis that affects them and that is due to a compromised immune system that creates their autoimmune condition.
Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis causes the lining of their joints to swell and release fluid inside the joint. Since their immune system is compromised (weakened or hijacked by infection, usually viral in nature) their immune system attacks their joint tissues because the now thinks your kids joint tissues are infections. The virus does this to replicate its own genes as viruses do.) Their joints become swollen, stiff, painful and warm to the touch.
Types of Juvenile Arthritis
There are about a half dozen types of juvenile arthritis. The most common types of of juvenile arthritis are Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. The signs of Juvenile Arthritis are dependent on whether it is idiopathic related or rheumatic related. The natural treatment options for both types are at the end of this article.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis or (JIA) is considered the most common form of arthritis. JIA includes six sub-types including: oligoarthritis, polyarthritis, systemic, enthesitis related, juvenile psoriatic arthritis or undifferentiated juvenile dermatomyositis. Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis is the second most common type and one that needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent joint deformity and growth problems.
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) is an auto-immune disorder occurring in children aged sixteen and under. The children affected by JA experience pain, stiffness and swelling in one or more joints. The white blood cells in their body cannot differentiate between their body’s own healthy cells and act like harmful invaders instead of cell protectors.
Because the immune system is so active it releases chemicals in the process that may damage healthy tissues. This causes severe pain and inflammation. The person suffering from JA will more than likely not want to participate in any type of activity during attacks, although movement and hydration (water and exercise or activity can actually be a great help to those suffering from Juvenile Arthritis.)
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis is a type of arthritis from unknown or spontaneous causes. Idiopathic literally means “relating to any disease or condition that arises spontaneously or for which the cause is unknown.” In the case of Juvenile Arthritis it can be from any cause but most commonly is associated with undiagnosed Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. It may target other areas in the body like the heart, the lungs and the eyes as well.
It can be a painful, debilitating and even crippling disease. It can affect certain joints very quickly and cause permanent damage if not treated quickly. Often the children affected by the disease will carry the disease in their adulthood as well. The prognosis depends on how soon you can stop the autoimmune cause of their arthritis and stop joint damage while their joints are still forming and maturing. A natural treatment for juvenile arthritis can help without harmful side effects.
Symptoms of Juvenile Arthritis
Juvenile Arthritis shares many common adult arthritis symptoms, like joint pain, swelling, redness and warmth. General Arthritis Symptoms can affect the musculoskeletal system, but idiopathic arthritis symptoms can be minor, short-term or even nonexistent. Juvenile arthritis can also affect the eyes, skin, muscles and gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Here are the common Symptoms of Juvenile Arthritis for all types of JA:
- Joint Pain
- Stiffness in the Joints
- Fever or Headaches (usually in the evenings)
- Eye Pain
- Enlarged Joints
- Nail changes, or bent or crooked fingers
- Fatigue or muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite, weight loss, abdominal pain, or diarrhea
- Sudden appearance and disappearance of rashes
- Soreness in many joints
You need to reduce the acidity of your child’s body and reset their body’s immune system. Choose organic produce and products as much as possible, as the “crap” they are putting in the foods make people, particularly kids really sick. By choosing a natural treatment for juvenile arthritis and monitoring their diet and providing the best natural supplements they will not have to suffer with this debilitating disease.
Natural Treatment for Juvenile Arthritis
Choosing a Natural Treatment for Juvenile Arthritis encourages the body to heal in a safe and highly effective way, without harmful chemicals or medicines. There are a number of things you can do to get complete and lasting relief for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Consider using a arthritis exercises, stretching and release techniques as a part of the natural treatment of juvenile arthritis as they work best when you’re moving the area you want the healing nutrients to go into. Trigger Point Therapy can help you get symptomatic relief in areas associated with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Here are the best natural remedies for arthritis in children:
- Pain Relief Cream for Arthritis gives you topical pain relief for the exact areas that are hurting you. This is a very good natural pain reliever that works especially well for arthritis joint pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
- Heal and Soothe (Natural arthritis enzymes that break up scar tissue and joint debris that is causing pain and stiff joints)
- Turmeric for Arthritis (The best natural arthritis herb and the basis for most prescription medicines, but this is the natural version without the harmful side effects of the synthetic ones.)
- The Best Joint Supplement – Hyaluronic Acid, Bio-Available Collagen (absorbable) and Natural Anti-Inflammatories like natural white willow bark extract, ionic sea minerals, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, and MSM. Super joint support has all the necessary natural nutrients, in the exact amount proven to restore joint mobility and stop joint pain and destruction before it becomes permanent and fused. Safe for children of all ages.
A key to experiencing a full recovery from rheumatoid arthritis pain and inflammation begins with giving your body the nutrition and supplementation it needs to rebuild your joints from the inside out. There are two specific remedies that should be in your health cabinet.
Treatment for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Best Natural Treatment for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis stops the joint pain, protects the joints from further damage, encourages natural joint tissue growth and stops the infection that is causing the autoimmune part of juvenile arthritis. First you need to address the autoimmune condition with the natural immunity balancing formulas below. Secondly, use the standard juvenile arthritis treatment options listed above this section.
- Zeolite-AV is a natural mineral in capsule form (Zeolite Capsules with natural zeolite powder and humic acid to stop rheumatic arthritis infections)
- Ellagic Acid is a natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. It also is a cancer preventative and tumor reducer. It is safe for your immune cells but causes aptosis (cell death) for cancer cells. It also is lethal for yeast infections and parasites.
- Immune Support pictured above is a blend of the most powerful herbs, minerals, vitamins and nutrients that protect your immune system against microbial attack
- Homeopathy & Ayurveda – Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Natural Remedy kit that removes the cause of rheumatism and cushions your child’s joints
You can use all three of these natural treatment for juvenile arthritis remedies together as they work through different pathways in the body, and are safe enough for children to take. No harmful medicines here, only powerful yet gentle natural holistic ingredients that work with their bodies to bring natural and permanent relief.