Joint Inflammation Relief
Inflammation of the Joints
If you've been suffering with Inflammation of the Joints for any length of time, then you know how limiting, painful and debilitating it can be. Your limited range of motion, soreness when you extend your joint, and the painful swelling that just doesn't seem to go away on it's own. It is usually caused by arthritis or gout, but can also happen from injuries or eating too acidic a diet and not including enough alkaline foods, beverages or supplements in your daily diet plan.
This article gives you tips on how to finally get Joint Inflammation Relief and experience a pain-free comfortable style of living using holistic treatments, best arthritis diet and joint inflammation foods to avoid and which to use. It also shows which are the best herbs and natural remedies for joint inflammation. So, what causes joint inflammation?
Joint Inflammation Causes
There are a few Joint Inflammation Causes you should know about. It can be either acute (short duration usually due to overexertion or injury) or chronic (any form of arthritis or infection in the body.) Here are the most common causes of joint inflammation:
- Arthritis (most types)
- Injury (sports injury, dislocation, slip or fall, accident, etc.)
- Overexertion (repetitive injury, carpal tunnel syndrome)
There is usually a breakdown of cartilage and bone tissue and a proliferation (invading) white blood cells that are trying to mop up the damage and repair your joints. If you have a traditional joint inflammation disease that is causing chronic inflammation you really need to take care of this asap as it leads to serious and even life threatening conditions if the chronic inflammation is not stopped.
Joint Inflammation Diseases
There are some common joint inflammation diseases that cause chronic inflammation in your joints as well as system wide inflammation. Untreated chronic inflammation can cause other very serious conditions, and can be stopped naturally with the right natural treatment. Here are a few of the most common joint inflammation diseases:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Septic Arthritis
- Reactive Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
These are the most common, but there are many more types of disease that are related to chronic inflammation. The most common core causes of chronic inflammation of the joints or body are usually due to infections, autoimmune disorders, excess body acidity and sometimes genetics. All causes of chronic inflammation can be helped and even reversed by treating the common causes naturally.
Foods That Cause Joint Inflammation
If you want to stop your chronic joint inflammation then you need to avoid certain foods and substances. Here are the most common foods that cause joint inflammation:
- Refined Sugars (any non-organic or GMO sweetener or processed sugars)
- Refined Carbohydrates (non-organic white flour, noodles, pasta, bread, donuts, etc.)
- Processed Foods (fried fast foods, chemical salt – use sea salt instead)
- Soft Drinks (these include sugary drinks)
- Trans Fats (unhealthy fats that should be avoided)
- Processed Cooking Oils (use organic olive oil from Greece, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, instead)
- Artificial Food Additives (aspartame, MSG, fluoride in water or beverages)
- Excess Alcohol Consumption (use wisely, 1-2 small drinks, preferably organic wines)
These cause excess acidity which feeds chronic inflammation, arthritis, diabetes, viruses and cancers! Use a smart Joint Inflammation Diet that is made to be naturally anti-inflammatory and alkaline.
Joint Inflammation Diet
Follow the Joint Inflammation diet and start reversing chronic inflammation. Here are a few foods and herbs you can use regularly to stop your joint pain before it stops you:
- Turmeric (#1 anti-inflammatory)
- Pineapple and Papaya (natural enzymes)
- Ginger (Increases circulation and reduce pain)
- Garlic (Antimicrobial and antioxidant)
- Cherries (Black or Tart are best)
- Omega 3 oils (Reduces inflammation and cushions joints)
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Natural probiotics)
- Alkaline Foods (Most Greens and Vegetables)
- Alkaline Water (Stops inflammation and acidity)
By adding these natural anti-inflammatory foods, herbs and spices into your daily diet you will not only stop your chronic inflammation, but also prevent some serious diseases. Your skin will look healthier and you will probably even lose excess weight too!
Anti Inflammatory Herbs
Using natural Anti Inflammatory Herbs is one of the easiest ways to bring down your joint inflammation as well as chronic inflammation and reverse the symptoms of arthritis. It will even reduce your joint pain and increase flexibility in previously “frozen” joints. These are a few of the best natural Anti Inflammatory Herbs:
Use these herbs and spices as a food additive or even as herbal extracts if you want to get the most powerful anti inflammatory benefits. Some are even natural antibiotics which can stop the cause of infectious causes of arthritis as well.
Natural Remedies for Joint Inflammation
Did you know that natural arthritis herbs are the basis for most prescription medications? Medicines like Celebrex (that can be harmful and even fatal if used too long) use the ones that try and inhibit Cox-2, which cause arthritis inflammation and the symptoms of joint swelling and pain. When you take the natural herbs for arthritis instead, you get all the good stuff, without the dangerous side effects of the prescription medications. They work well, and you can even get the natural herbs and sprinkle them in your juices.
- Rub on Relief (Topical formula that eases joint pain and improves circulation and mobility)
- Heal n Soothe Arthritis (Natural arthritis enzyme formula that breaks up scar tissue and joint debris that is causing pain and stiff joints)
- Cannabinoids (Natural Hemp Extract or CBD is a powerful pain reliever, especially for arthritis pain. It also helps stop inflammation and infections in your body and joints)
- Turmeric for Arthritis (The top arthritis herb and the basis for most prescription medicines, but this is the natural version without the harmful side effects of the synthetic ones.)
- The Best Joint Supplement (This contains the powerful anti-inflammatory curcumin as well as the joint rebuilding glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and includes the enzymes that break up damaged cartilage, scar tissue and bone spurs. Gives you joint relief you can feel.)
Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements relieve your joint pain, swelling and inflammation while allowing healing and joint regeneration to take place. Glucosamine and Chondroitin can also be helpful after you've addressed the cause of arthritis and joint inflammation as shown above. Use the best natural anti-inflammatories, anti-microbials, pain relievers and joint re-surfacers to reverse your arthritic condition and stop your joint inflammation for good!